Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

9/12/2009 Less Blabby, More Grabby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/12/2009 Less Blabby, More Grabby

Heh heh Rod just can't win, can he? There's going to be yet more sulking in his future, looks like.

Still, I like this bit of bonding, even when Thiz is about to get THE TALK.

We'll see something nice, won't we? We'll see!

-Seth

If nothing else we'll get a bit more insight on Thiz's attitude.

Comment

I gotta say too - I *love* Thiz's hairdo.

-Seth

Comment

A lot going on in this one...

Any ray of sunshine in Rod's outlook on life has been severely clouded over. The weekend outing with the gang seemed to give him the courage to take some action on his attraction with Alexia only to hit a brick, well, perhaps plastered wall. Can he bounce back from this setback? ...and I think he needs some aspirins...

Thisisa seems oblivious to the fact that she completely stepped on Sarina to grab up the tickets, or worse, she knows she did and doesn't care. I truly hope I'm wrong, however, the more I see and hear from Thisisa the more I suspect she is egocentric. I can't help but feel her reaction to Jim calling her in for a talk is something along the lines of, "Geez, what do you want, Mr. Boss Man? I've got more important things to do with my time..."

I'm not sure, but judging from her expression in the second panel, I believe Jo picked up on something being amiss with Rod before Thisisa's actions grabbed her full attention. Big points to Jo for holding back and not instantly confronting Thisisa.

Now we shall see Jim in a leadership role. I have a feeling some questions I have about both Jim's ability as a leader and Thisisa's ability at interpersonal relations with the staff are going to be answered...

I really hope I'm just being a cynic...

Comment

If everyone got along at the store there would be no dramatic tension, (which to me is a good thing) so hopefully nothing is definetivly worked out very quickly. At least not without opening the door to new problems to deal with.

Also, I'm fairly certain the only reason Thiz took the tickets at all was to take something away from Sari. Which Jo deduces, and this is why she's upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
            Also, I'm fairly certain the only reason Thiz took the tickets at all was to take something away from Sari.
            I would like to point out that Thiz politely raised her hand when Rod asked his question. So I'll give her a hug in advance of the undeserved chewing out she'll undoubtedly recieve.

*hugs Thiz*
            KS

Comment

I took that as waving hello to Rod because of the motion lines, but it could be either scenario.

Comment

Okay Jim, Riot gear, full body armor check...four bodyguards check...one Starfleet regulation forcefield generator check....a whole platoon of Klingons with batlevs check...a nuclear defence bunker with forty foot walls check...all of the first team of the X Men check....

"Okay Jim you can now tell Thiz what Jo wants her to know." dramatic pause and ominous music, "What do you mean the Klingons have wet themsleves. *Sigh* Jim, put that on hold Thiz is seriously scary....

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
                  I took that as waving hello to Rod because of the motion lines, but it could be either scenario.
                  Huh, on reflection, you might be right.

But I refuse to back down on wanting to give her a hug for the inevitable chewing out!
                  KS

Comment

Meh, no biggie either way, no sense overanalysing that sort of thing, just gotta wait and see what happens!

Comment

Originally posted by Prae The Unicorn View Post
                      Okay Jim, Riot gear, full body armor check...four bodyguards check...one Starfleet regulation forcefield generator check....a whole platoon of Klingons with batlevs check...a nuclear defence bunker with forty foot walls check...all of the first team of the X Men check....

"Okay Jim you can now tell Thiz what Jo wants her to know." dramatic pause and ominous music, "What do you mean the Klingons have wet themsleves. *Sigh* Jim, put that on hold Thiz is seriously scary....
                      Heheh I donīt think thatīll help... you forgot Chuck Norris lol

Comment

Thisisa eats Choc Norris cereal for breakfast!
                        ~V.Kyrie (:*
                        http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
                          Thisisa eats Choc Norris cereal for breakfast!
                          ~V.Kyrie (:*
                          Then Jim is doomed...

Comment

Originally posted by v.kyrie View Post
                            thisisa eats choc norris cereal for breakfast!
                            ~v.kyrie (:*
                            you know... We have to so market that..
                            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Only if Jim survives his encounter...Choco-Norris bowls all round.

Comment

Working...
                              X