Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

09/17/2009 41 - Squishy Squishy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09/17/2009 41 - Squishy Squishy

Well, we didn't get to here Jim's talk, however, what ever he said, it seemed to do the trick. It would appear Thisisa unintentionally stepped on Sarina.

Jo has amazing timing when it comes to events involving Thisisa.

The text for the word bubbles work for me...
    Last edited by ; 09-19-2009, 12:15 AM. Reason: add content

Timing was a bit bad LOL.

Comment

So people like to stare at Sari's humongous...ears! Hehehehehe!

That makes me laugh way more than many should expect, I suppose. I really, really love how she rolls with the punches.

I think Thisisa is technically the Spirit of Coitus Interruptus or something like that. Heh...she probably walks in on her man flogging the bishop all the time.

-Seth

Comment

What's wrong with Sari's 'ears'? I love Sari's 'ears'! :P

Comment

Hmmm I see another hot side story coming...

Comment

I can see Jim and Jo helping Sari get over this with some long loving ear licks on the sweet little cheetah girl.

Comment

Seriously, I wanna know what Jim said to Thiz... I always thought that no one ever can make her apologise...

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
                Seriously, I wanna know what Jim said to Thiz... I always thought that no one ever can make her apologise...
                Time for random chime in from the big cat...

There isn't too many "Made to" momments at the shop, the conversation, I can assure you wasn't demanding. That doesn't really inspire a good work place.
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

It really was a boring discussion. XP
                  ~V.Kyrie (:*
                  http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
                    It really was a boring discussion. XP
                    Hahahah then I´m glad that you didn´t bore us with that conversation.

Comment

Nipha

Okay, I'm feeling extremely too lazy today to archive-dive, so I'm going to ask to be filled in on who's Nipha?

And I know I'm going to feel rather silly for asking as the answer is probably obvious or somewhere I should have noticed way before now...

Or like way too many things in life it is something I already knew but have forgotten...

I really didn't expect Jim to 'scold' Thisisa and I don't think that would be the best way to approach her. I suspect Jim let Thisisa know in a mater-of-fact, yet polite, way some of the observations and concerns about her relationship and treatment of Sarina and others.

Comment

Now if I´ve read brady´s thread I wanna know who´s Nipha, too. I know she´s a friend of Sari but will we see her at the comic some day? And is she as cute as Sari? (okay, no one can be as cute as Sari but is she cute? ).

Comment

Aless and Nipha are both friends of Sari's from school, and they have not yet appeared in the comic (however, Nipha does appear in Sarina's portfolio. : )

I think Nipha is quite cute personally, and she belongs to my good friend Gabe, whom you can find on FA, but his art (and fetish) is quite extreme... very nice guy though. : )

There are a lot of characters who've yet to appear in the comic, heck, this Saturday will be a brief glimpse of some semi regular clients. :B
                          (Whether I ever draw them again is still up in the air)

http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

See! I new I should have known who Nipha is! She is very cute! Nipha and Sarina make an exquisite pair of sexy bookends!

And as a side note, who that be lurking on the bed in "Study Break #2"?

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
                              There are a lot of characters who've yet to appear in the comic, heck, this Saturday will be a brief glimpse of some semi regular clients. :B
                              (Whether I ever draw them again is still up in the air)

oooooOOOOOOOoooooooh! I wonder who stops by?!

Comment

Working...
                              X