Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

09/26/2009 42 - Randy Freaquent Fliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09/26/2009 42 - Randy Freaquent Fliers

I believe Rod has hit a serious deep funk. What could possibly get him out of it, other than Alexia magically falling into his arms.

When I first read the strip, I asked, "Who's Randy?" Then I was trying to figure out the joke of a newlywed customer named Randy being called a frequent flier, which made me snerk, and then lead me to remember that there are other definitions for the word 'randy'...

I wouldn't mind seeing those two again at some point, they seem to fit in nicely as some possibly interesting incidental characters.

Comment

I have to admit...Rod is absolutely hilarious to me now. The level of butthurt in his "Hope you have a nice shoot" comment is absolutely palpable.

Speaking of palpable, Rod my boy ya better get out the Vaseline! Looks like it's gonna be a long night for you unless you...you know, start to focus on actually asking people out in a timely fashion and stuff.

-Seth
      Last edited by ; 09-27-2009, 02:25 PM. Reason: LOL reading comprehension fail

Comment

Hahahah, seems that Rod becomes the running gag of CnC. Heh, sorry Rod that I say it like that but itīs just the truth...

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
          Hahahah, seems that Rod becomes the running gag of CnC. Heh, sorry Rod that I say it like that but itīs just the truth...

Nono, it really is. ; )
          ~V.Kyrie (:*
          http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Working...
          X