Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

10/10/2009 44-Did I mention Fwiendship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/10/2009 44-Did I mention Fwiendship?

It seems Rod is getting a night out, whether he wants one or not. So is Jim actually going to live up to his promise/threat and take Rod to a Gentleman's Club?

I wonder if Rod's Mom knows about the tendency for people thinking Rod is gay. I guess 'nice' girls do not wear tattoos. Of course, 'nice' is subjective and subject to interpretation...

Somehow I think that is the motive behind his mothers comment. However having that supportive of parents,,,, where were they when I was in collage!!! LOL

Comment

LOL tats can be nice now, don't knock all of them!

And his widdle tail is SO CUTE! I just want to fluff it and give him a doggie treat.

His family is hilarious. Is that his mom or his sister in the last panel? Ya have to ask with CnC, as the MILF quotient is quite high, heh heh...

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
        Is that his mom or his sister in the last panel? Ya have to ask with CnC, as the MILF quotient is quite high, heh heh...

-Seth
        Hahahah I had the same thoughts. If she´s his mom: hot! If she´s his sis: much hotter! And I can´t wait to see some nice strippers (and Jo and Sari at their private moments!)

Comment

Unless the strippers are naked mole rats I'm not sure the tattoos would even be visible.
          KS

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
            Unless the strippers are naked mole rats I'm not sure the tattoos would even be visible.
            Right. Furs tend to not get tattoos. They are 1. Horrendous to get (have to shave the area in question first) and 2. Nearly invisible regardless. Now, fur painting on the other hand..

But me wonders what manner of mischief Jim is up to. o.o

Comment

Furries and Tattoos

Okay, now I am curious; how exactly DOES a tattoo work on a Furry? If Jim is taking Rod to a Gentleman's Club, perhaps V.Kyrie will have one of the entertainers kindly show us her idea of tatt'd fur...

Comment

I persoanlly believe that there is a way to get tattos to show up on your fur. Something with dyignt he skin, or who knows, some other process. Obviosuly it works better on shorter fur or scales.

~V.Kyrie (:*
                http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Oh right, sorry, I forgot about dying. Typically, dying the area of the skin (so that the fur roots inherit the color) is the typical way of getting a furry tattoo. However, if the fur is ruffled or brushed incorrectly, the image becomes blurred.

Ultimately, furs simply can't get tattoos like a particular and odd race of hairless primates. :P That's a trait only the smoothskins enjoy.

Comment

LOL poor guy XD. Tattoos on furry girls can look awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostwish View Post
                      Oh right, sorry, I forgot about dying. Typically, dying the area of the skin (so that the fur roots inherit the color) is the typical way of getting a furry tattoo. However, if the fur is ruffled or brushed incorrectly, the image becomes blurred.

Ultimately, furs simply can't get tattoos like a particular and odd race of hairless primates. :P That's a trait only the smoothskins enjoy.

And reptiles I imagine.: )

Comment

And his widdle tail is SO CUTE! I just want to fluff it and give him a doggie treat.

His family is hilarious. Is that his mom or his sister in the last panel? Ya have to ask with CnC, as the MILF quotient is quite high, heh heh...

-Seth

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
                        Hahahah I had the same thoughts. If she´s his mom: hot! If she´s his sis: much hotter! And I can´t wait to see some nice strippers (and Jo and Sari at their private moments!)
                        That is indeed, his mother.

~V.Kyrie

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
                          And reptiles I imagine.: )
                          Hrm! Now there's an interesting thought.. I wonder how it would be done on scales? Skin... chiseling? o.o

Comment

Not all reptiles have rough n tough scales. : P
                            For the thicker skinned ones, maybe a sharper/tougher needle may be employed... hmm..

Comment

Alcohol PLUS Peers EQUALS Tattoos?

I know of more than one story, and it is rather cliche, that a group of buddies on the town with a bit of indulgence in alcoholic beverages has added up to some surprise tattoos the next morning.

I don't think it has been established whether any of the CnC cast drinks, but could Rod end up having to explain to his Mom why he didn't bring home a nice girl, rather his own tattoo?

Comment

Working...
                              X