Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

10/17/2009 "45-Fun ahoy!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/17/2009 "45-Fun ahoy!"

The first and most obvious question is who is taking part in the 'girls only night', then what does THAT involve! Another question is will we see any of the girls' night...

Jim is quite the joker, isn't he.

Girls night out? Boys at the strip club? Either way this is going to be interesting! *grins*

Comment

In comic 41 - Squishy squish, we see Jo talking about a girl's night in with Sarina to do something about Sarina's ears, so the impression I get is they are going to stay at home to do "girl things" like hair and nails, and talking about... things and stuff. Of course, that doesn't mean it won't lead to other "activities."

Nor do we know if anyone else was invited to join in...

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
        so the impression I get is they are going to stay at home to do "girl things" like hair and nails, and talking about... things and stuff. Of course, that doesn't mean it won't lead to other "activities."

Nor do we know if anyone else was invited to join in...
        Heheh I think theyīll lead to "other" things very soon!

Comment

The girls will just end up playing an epic game of Scrabble, I'm sure! ;-P

Comment

Oooh, Scrabble!: D

One way or another, there will be bewbs next week...

~V.Kyrie *: 3
            http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

I'd laugh now it was just one big panel with a pair of boobs in it, simply called "Direct Feed From Rod's Eyeballs"

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to strip some trippers!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostwish View Post
                  I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to strip some trippers!
                  Don't get thrown out.: P

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
                  I'd laugh now it was just one big panel with a pair of boobs in it, simply called "Direct Feed From Rod's Eyeballs"

Tempting.. tempting.. XD
                  ~V.Kyrie (:*

Comment

Boobs??? I canīt wait!

Comment

Hahahah brilliant stuff as usual! And I expect Rod's going to end up in trouble for some reason, heh heh...

There seems to be so much that can potentially happen with CnC - you've probably got enough for about 10 years of canon really.

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
                        And I expect Rod's going to end up in trouble for some reason, heh heh...

There seems to be so much that can potentially happen with CnC - you've probably got enough for about 10 years of canon really.

-Seth
                        Heheh I had the same thoughts... I think we probably didnīt see that doorman the last time!

Comment

Ya know what would be really funny (and fun)... Finding out Alexia Moonlights there.

Comment

~V.Kyrie *() : X

Comment

Or not... lol

Comment

Working...
                              X