Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

10/24/2009 "46-Are we having fun yet?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/24/2009 "46-Are we having fun yet?"

First off, "I spy with my little eye; Mab (Boko) and Mao character cameos?" Are there others I'm missing?

So the girl's night in is only Jo and Sarina, make-overs and videos, for now... Does anyone other than Cheetah and V.Kyrie recognize what video they are watching? I don't.

Wow, Rod is so deep in his funk he ignores his surroundings? The boy really needs to get laid...
    Last edited by ; 10-24-2009, 04:05 PM. Reason: Add content.

Nope, I didn't recognize any cameos, or the video the girls were watching. Still a good strip though - HA! See what I did there!?

Comment

LOL it's intriguing - Sarina's ear points are actually makeup? That's quite interesting indeed!

Rod is totally going to bring down the atmosphere in the club, that's for sure. And his lament makes me think he's going to do something very very stupid and fall for the first stripper that gives him attention!

"Hey baby...want a dance?"

"Loooove me!"

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
        LOL it's intriguing - Sarina's ear points are actually makeup? That's quite interesting indeed!

-Seth
        She naturally has black ear tips, but she felt people where stairing at them, so she had them dyed her fur color, and Jo's painting them back on till they grow back
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Ahhh! Quite fascinating indeed!

I love the little details in this comic really - it's a ton of fun to see!

-Seth

Comment

I love the little details in this comic really - it's a ton of fun to see!
            Agreed. I find myself returning to the comic to look at it in closer detail to see what might be lurking in the panels waiting to be discovered. Its -one- of the reasons I enjoy y'alls efforts.

Comment

Rod is totally going to bring down the atmosphere in the club, that's for sure. And his lament makes me think he's going to do something very very stupid and fall for the first stripper that gives him attention!

"Hey baby...want a dance?"

"Loooove me!"

-Seth
              *imagines this*
              BWAHAHAHA! XD
              Welp... you'll have to wait to see...: 3
              Hopefully, not too long though.
              ~V.Kyrie (:*
              http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
                Agreed. I find myself returning to the comic to look at it in closer detail to see what might be lurking in the panels waiting to be discovered. Its -one- of the reasons I enjoy y'alls efforts.
                Didn't put anything too sneaky or interesting in the details this time, but I'm glad they're fun to look at.

Comment

lol I totally missed that detail with Sari´s ears! But I think she looks much cuter with the "original" colour at her ears...

Comment

Wall 2 Wall Ladies

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
                    Nope, I didn't recognize any cameos, or the video the girls were watching. Still a good strip though - HA! See what I did there!?
                    I see what you did thar!

At some fine Gentlemen Clubs they have a "curtain call" at the end of the evening were all the entertainers fill the stage for a last call, final, group dance. So I was thinking, IF Jim and Rod haven't been tossed before closing time, V.Kyrie could delight us with a large panel artwork of all the Ladies saying 'goodnight'. That shouldn't be too difficult as I only count, what, five entertainers in the club? I know how much V.Kyrie loves drawing large crowd scenes with multitudes of characters, so this should be an absolute joy for V.Kyrie as drawing all the Ladies and the audience will give her ample opportunity to exercise the ole drawing hand and wrist. And we all know there is nothing in real life coming up that would cause stress or a time-crunch to interfere with such an endeavor...

Just a thought...

note: just in case it isn't obvious, the answer is yes, I am only teasing. Good luck with the pending 'visit', V...

Comment

Well i just saw it, and it's looking good. Should be interesting one way or another. I noticed V.K. mentioning about covering up Panel 2 with Bubbles. Well you could always do a Fan-service and post the Unbubbled Version here for us to admire

Comment

I will at some point. Likely in the appropriate threads. : )

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
                        I see what you did thar!

At some fine Gentlemen Clubs they have a "curtain call" at the end of the evening were all the entertainers fill the stage for a last call, final, group dance. So I was thinking, IF Jim and Rod haven't been tossed before closing time, V.Kyrie could delight us with a large panel artwork of all the Ladies saying 'goodnight'. That shouldn't be too difficult as I only count, what, five entertainers in the club? I know how much V.Kyrie loves drawing large crowd scenes with multitudes of characters, so this should be an absolute joy for V.Kyrie as drawing all the Ladies and the audience will give her ample opportunity to exercise the ole drawing hand and wrist. And we all know there is nothing in real life coming up that would cause stress or a time-crunch to interfere with such an endeavor...

Just a thought...

note: just in case it isn't obvious, the answer is yes, I am only teasing. Good luck with the pending 'visit', V...
                        You almost gave me a stroke. XP

Comment

Honestly, knowing Jim, I'd be a little worried for Rod. He's either going to end up with the $5 lap dance or the 5-girl lap dance. Either way, Jim's gonna have a good time. Can't say the same for Rod, but he's got that massive stick up his ass keeping him from enjoying a good time.

Comment

Oh, even a stick up an ass can be manipulated correctly if one is particularly talented in the ways of seduction! It can be done!

Just that Rod will whine later, of course. Hehehe...

-Seth

Comment

Working...
                            X