Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

11/28/2009 "49-Time & Money well spent."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/28/2009 "49-Time & Money well spent."

No, I guess Rod can't catch a break... at least not yet. I'm not sure I want to see Rod's condition when it's time to go home. Jim may well have to carry him.

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
    No, I guess Rod can't catch a break... at least not yet. I'm not sure I want to see Rod's condition when it's time to go home. Jim may well have to carry him.
    I donno... Antsy guy getting a lap dance from your sister.. being smashed... We may yet see that bouncer again?:P

Comment

I really like how Rod's sister looks in panel 2. Very cute. Jim doesn't seem all that weirded out for some reason. lol. I do love all the dancers though . I say it was worth the wait.

Comment

Libby is such a cutie.

Wow, Rod managed to bring down the atmosphere of a strip club. That's pretty impressive.

LOL and I also have to agree with Tuffer and Bradypodidae...this can't possibly end well.

-Seth

Comment

Hehehe Jim really is a funny guy... Rod is totally down and he just cares about the girls... too funny xD And yeah I have to agree with you guys, Rod will be much more down when he has a big hangover at the next day xD. And yeah, Libby is very hot like every CnC girl... but no one will top Sari and Manila I think...

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
            Hehehe Jim really is a funny guy... Rod is totally down and he just cares about the girls... too funny xD And yeah I have to agree with you guys, Rod will be much more down when he has a big hangover at the next day xD. And yeah, Libby is very hot like every CnC girl... but no one will top Sari and Manila I think...

Its not that he doesn't care.. would you really want to be in the middle of that conversation.
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
              Its not that he doesn't care.. would you really want to be in the middle of that conversation.
              Hmmm now where you say it... no, not really. Heheheh but I would be way to curious to know what they´re saying. Don´t get me wrong, I do think Jim cares about his friends... the best proof that he cares is the fact that he tries to cheer Rod up... at all costs...

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                Absolutely not!

Does Rod need the bleach to erase the image of his little sister doing a lap dance, or the image of her in her working uniform? I noticed Rod has averted his eyes away from Libby ever since he recognized her in the club. I'm also thinking that Rod's statement about "not enough beer, ever" is to the idea of him receiving a lap dance from Libby.

I hope Rod does not go into a little alcohol-induce truth telling when he gets home and inadvertently blabs the sister sighting to the folks...

Is it Jim, or his money... regardless, he does seem popular with the Ladies!

Comment

Squirrrrrrrrelly!
                  KS

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
                    Absolutely not!

Does Rod need the bleach to erase the image of his little sister doing a lap dance, or the image of her in her working uniform? I noticed Rod has averted his eyes away from Libby ever since he recognized her in the club. I'm also thinking that Rod's statement about "not enough beer, ever" is to the idea of him receiving a lap dance from Libby.

I hope Rod does not go into a little alcohol-induce truth telling when he gets home and inadvertently blabs the sister sighting to the folks...

Is it Jim, or his money... regardless, he does seem popular with the Ladies!

Yeah Jim seems to have some way of attracting the ladies by the dozen. Don't know how he does it, but I definetly want that abilty for christmas.

Wondered about the bleach myself, cause he hopefully wouldn't drink it.
                    It could be funny if he accidently drank so much, that he would spill the newly aquired info at home, though I think that won't happen... at least not yet.

No I'd guess that the story will get told at work first, and maybe he'd find out that Thiz made the costume for his sisters, and might ask why she didn't tell him about it (even though he wouldn't want to know anyway).
                    In addition, Alexia might try to set him up on a date with a nice handsome man to ease his pain. Well it's just a guess.

Comment

How did I get so far behind???

Comment

Originally posted by Puma View Post
                        How did I get so far behind???

Very carefully?
                        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Actually I think I suffered a Cranial Flatulence, there. I’ve missed a whole week! LOL

Comment

Hehe Jim is a girl magnet. I'd love for him to send one of those lady's my way. Heh. Rod is gonna beat Jim to a pulp in alil bit. Or eat least stop talking to him. XD poor guy is having just too much stress.

Comment

Working...
                            X