This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

12/12/2009 "51 - Rodzilla."

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 12/12/2009 "51 - Rodzilla."

    Um, yeah. I guess Rod's done for the evening.

    What did the Bear dude do to get 86'd? Last we knew Libby was heading over to give him a lap-dance. Whatever the infraction, I believe it's good Rod, nor Jim, saw it...

    Jim... well, um... yeah.
    Last edited by ; 12-12-2009, 01:06 AM. Reason: typo

  • #2
    WOO! Explosions!

    and the ending is hilarious!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
      Um, yeah. I guess Rod's done for the evening.

      What did the Bear dude do to get 86'd? Last we new Libby was heading over to give him a lap-dance. Whatever the infraction, I believe it's good Rod, nor Jim, saw it...

      Jim... well, um... yeah.
      I would have to agree there. But somehow I don't think this show is over quite yet. LOL!

      Comment


      • #4
        I think Mr Drunk's gonna get a lap dance alright.
        KS

        Comment


        • #5
          Great as always, though i guess Rod didn't throw a punch afterall.. other then the verbal kind

          Do i sense a slight omage to Jazz from Fresh Prince in that 3rd frame?

          Comment


          • #6
            Hahah somehow I knew that we havenīt seen that doorman the last time xD

            Comment


            • #7
              "We could always go to a different club. What're the chances of this happening twice, right?"
              LOL, knowing Rod's luck, chances are 120% in favor of a reprise
              Rod really is the epitome of "Bad things happen to good people", and it doesn't seem like he's in for a break yet.

              Comment


              • #8
                HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

                I am dying after today's comic!

                See, this is what happens when you get extra emo. LOL...

                This is way funnier than the suggestion I had. Though now Rod's probably in more trouble.

                He is right though - shoulda stayed home.

                -Seth

                Comment


                • #9
                  Poor Rod. I"m still wanting for Rod to punch someone though. lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Heh Roddy needs to hurt the crap out of him.. Give em Hell.
                    I love that Squirrel dancer.. Does she have a name?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X