This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

12/19/2009 "52 - Touchy-feely."

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 12/19/2009 "52 - Touchy-feely."

    Mr. Bear-Dude should have been cut off six drinks ago. Unless, of course, he's into that kind of thing...

    I think Monday at work is going to be awkward, at best.

  • #2
    Heheheh no one can be drunk enough to mistake a male with a female... at least I wasnīt drunk enough yet (and sometimes I was very drunk lol). Anyway I like crazy characters in comics so that beer err... bear-guy gets some extra points. xD I canīt wait to see what happened to Rod And happy hollidays to everyone!

    Comment


    • #3
      The next strip is going to include a lot of whining from Rod. I don't think he's gonna be too happy with Jim.

      I agree...Monday's going to be quite awkward again. And BadCat, I have to agree with you, Creepy Groping Bear is hilarious.

      -Seth

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
        ...Creepy Groping Bear...
        It's the new Tickle Me Elmo!
        KS

        Comment


        • #5
          LOL the kicker would be if he showed up at the camera shop sober with no memory of hitting on Jim and Rod.. XD

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
            Tickle Me Elmo!
            Hahahah I think itīs rather the Tickle You Elmo xD

            Comment


            • #7
              Bear otter guy... creepy.. yes.. Jim..POOF! Kitty tails.. gotta love them.
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

              Comment


              • #8
                Oh I just noticed the Porsche Cayenne wich is parking behind the club (yeah, I am a car freak...). Details like that are one of the reasons why I love this comic so much xD

                Comment

                Working...
                X