Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

01/09/2010 "54 - Don't Read and Drive"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01/09/2010 "54 - Don't Read and Drive"

Lol. Rods having a bit of a breakdown i guess. But who can blame him?

"Fourth wall! You're breaking the fourth wall!!"

Meh, as long as it's Scarlet doing it (heh-heh... Scarlet doing it) it's all good!
    KS

Comment

Damn Rod is such an emo... lol if that would happen to me I would probably just get drunk xD

Comment

he was drunk LOL
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

That is the most epic whine I've ever seen in a comic. The last line is hysterical, utterly hysterical.

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by cheetah View Post
            he was drunk lol
            ta ta taaaa... ;p

Comment

LOL Isn't this just typical.. A sexy gal picks up random drunk dude fresh out of a strip club and proceeds to offer a free ride and an ear to his most personal problems - catch free - and the guy ends up in crying!
              I mean, who HASN'T heard that story a million times amiright?!

wait, you haven't?

Hah, but seriously... Poor guy! I'm certain Scar will do her utmost to help out Roddy!

Comment

Yeah it's pretty pathetic but I know where the guys coming from. having fallen for someone like that only to watch them be with someone else who's a total ass (at lest in my case) and being able to do nothing about it hurts like nothing else.

Comment

God, I know this all too well. It's so hard to talk to people when I'm pissed about stuff like that cuz where to you start? You gotta talk about how you met the person and how everything is just F'd up. I can totally understand his rant.

The last line was still pretty funny though. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X