Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

01/16/2009 #55 Epiphanied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01/16/2009 #55 Epiphanied

Heh! Well that is pretty good advice! It is a neat reversal of fortune, and Scarlet seems to be correct here. Getting down to why Rod wants a girlfriend is critical really. You could almost read into his actions and his compliments for Alexia that he just wants to...um...bury his bone in her, heh heh!

Good work, Scarlet!

-Seth

Crime fighting talkshow host..... hmmm, I'd watch it!

See? what'd I tell you guys! I knew she'd do something to try and help!

But is she done helping out yet? Perhaps... or perhaps not! We shall see!

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
      Heh! Well that is pretty good advice! It is a neat reversal of fortune, and Scarlet seems to be correct here. Getting down to why Rod wants a girlfriend is critical really. You could almost read into his actions and his compliments for Alexia that he just wants to...um...bury his bone in her, heh heh!

Good work, Scarlet!

-Seth
      Maybe he had hopes of making smart babies, hehehe. XD

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post

Indeed, indeed. : )
      ~V.Kyrie (:*
      http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
        Maybe he had hopes of making smart babies, hehehe. XD
        The problem is the babies might not end up smart; they'd just end up emo. Oh, and very high-strung too.

-Seth

Comment

A Squirrel-Chihuahua mix... hmm... any of you artist-types out there want to try a "what if" fan art sketch of that?

Comment

Oh, I don't exactly see children in Scarlet's future anytime soon, she's still young and has much more *ahem* "work" ahead of her.

LOL Mayhaps.. someday though.

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
              The problem is the babies might not end up smart; they'd just end up emo. Oh, and very high-strung too.

-Seth

I think he was doing what some people generally do and hoping that the kids will get the best of their partner's genes. XP
              ~V.Kyrie (:*
              http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Hmm! Called The Nutcracker no doubt...oh! Cripes I kill myself. But with a pun that bad, Scarlet would probably help me first.

Comment

Nutcracker! Damn! That would be a great title for that show! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
                    Nutcracker! Damn! That would be a great title for that show! LOL
                    I always pictured a drama about a Psychologist who moonlighted as a prostitute...

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
                      I always pictured a drama about a Psychologist who moonlighted as a prostitute...
                      that actually sounds awesome.

Comment

um...wheres the new comic?

Comment

Originally posted by nyoro~n View Post
                          um...wheres the new comic?
                          One of the creators, Cheetah, is in the hospital. The other, V.Kyrie, is dealing with that and other Real Life issues.
                          Patience, my friend, there will be a new comic soon enough.

Comment

*with sarcasm in voice* well this is a great time to come back to the Forums *sarcasm gone* whats wrong with Cheetah?

Comment

Foxy Tangerine made me aware of Cheetah's hospitalization:

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/1153796/

Comment

Working...
                              X