Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

2/7/2010 "Shoe Soup"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/7/2010 "Shoe Soup"

Wow I think no one expected this... if Thiz leaves, too the CnC store wil be very empty... at least Sari donīt has to fear that someone is gonna kill her cuz of her agility then xD.

And the actual page also reminds me of the new-year pic... if you ask me Bella will do Thizī job after she left... I can be wrong though

Wow, very unexpected. Well played! I keep thinking about the old adage of things like bad news coming in threes... dun dun dunnnn...

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
      I keep thinking about the old adage of things like bad news coming in threes... dun dun dunnnn...
      Well if Sari is gonna leave, too Iīll stop reading the comic

Comment

Hmmm, I can only wonder where all this is going.

Either an influx of new characters will be arriving soon, perhaps Bella, the girl from the new years picture? Or it's going to be quiet at the store for awhile.

And I was just starting to get into the groove of the main cast...

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
          Hmmm, I can only wonder where all this is going.

Either an influx of new characters will be arriving soon, perhaps Bella, the girl from the new years picture? Or it's going to be quiet at the store for awhile.

And I was just starting to get into the groove of the main cast...
          The title of the strip had to do with Jo commenting no one else was leaving and her foot promptly went into her mouth before she finished that sentence... tasty tasty shoe soup.

~V.Kyrie (:*
          http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Give her a pay rise, make her full time do anything you are not losing Thiz too. I won't have it.

Sorry I am getting too preachy. I don't control this universe or this strip.

Please find a way for Thiz to stay I love her, well as much as I can after lusting after Rod, and Jim.....

Comment

Originally posted by Prae The Unicorn View Post
              Give her a pay rise, make her full time do anything you are not losing Thiz too. I won't have it.

Sorry I am getting too preachy. I don't control this universe or this strip.

Please find a way for Thiz to stay I love her, well as much as I can after lusting after Rod, and Jim.....
              Thisisa does work full time at CnC just not as a seamstress...there's no real call for a camera studio to have one.
              ~V.Kyrie (:*
              http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

I think I'm as suprised as anyone, but somehow I can't stop laughing.
                The expression on Jims face in the last frame... it's just priceless.

If Thiz knew that Rod is leaving, then I actually could suspect her of pulling a rather cruel joke on Jim. But unfortunately I don't think she knows yet.

Comment

lol I've never heard of the expression Shoe soup before, I call it Putting your foot in your mouth, it's the same thing I guess. Yeah, I never caught on to Jo's line

Comment

Now this is one hell of a plot twist! Heh the divergent reactions in the last panel are priceless. And wow, Thiz looks so cute as she begins her swan song.

I guess I can understand why she'd be leaving, as her skill set really *isn't* all that useful at CnC when you think about it. Wow...

-Seth

Comment

I have a feeling the characters who are leaving their jobs won't be leaving the comic altogether. But I could be wrong.

I'd hate to see Rod have all this plot involving him and his family and lovelife and then just leave. Thiz, well, I couldn't say, she hasn't been featured as much, other than as a foil for Sari. She'll be back most likely for production on CnC's next "feature presentation" FEMALIEN VS. PREDANALOR 2: THE RACKENING

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
                        She'll be back most likely for production on CnC's next "feature presentation" FEMALIEN VS. PREDANALOR 2: THE RACKENING
                        I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at this comment Jive thank you!
                        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Your welcome, Big Guy!

Comment

Oh yeah Thiz could definitely hold her own in the rack department.

Heheh never mind, she'd never make a cheesecake like that. Still love that Valentine's Day outfit she had - really really cute!

That ponytail suits her too. And...wow it's really striking how big Jim is when you look at the panels here. He absolutely towers over Jo and Thiz.

-Seth

Comment

If Jim did offer that job to Thiz he would seriously be in need of the ER I think, although dfor her special guy I think Thiz would pose for cheesecake poses.

Under the rules, that Sari and Jo, don't see pixel one of them and if they do Jim will need a SWAT team to protect him.

Now if we could get Jim to pose naked...*swoon* what a beautiful image. I think Sari and Jo could convince the big love cat to do that too.

I straying of topic here. Thiz will be missed I promise you that.

Comment

Working...
                              X