Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Social Groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Groups

Heya everyone! I was a little bored so I browsed through the forums and discovered the possibility to create social groups some days ago. Just click on "community" and you should find it (I think many members already know that but since I needed some time to find it I post this for some newer users who donīt know that yet)

Sooo since I just discovered it, I created a new group Itīs for everyone who loves Sarina and/or Manila (everyone who has read the character discussions knows that Iīm totally into those two ). So if you like them, feel free to join! (you also can discuss stuff there).

Thatīs everything for now.

may wanna post about this in CnC's general area instead of tjas
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Yeah, maybe thatīs a better idea. Are ya able to move thread`s? If yes could you move it to the CnC area? If not just delete it and Iīll post a new one

Comment

Working...
      X