Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

02/28/10 61 "Life"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02/28/10 61 "Life"

Awwers No discussions here? We're still looking, and we need all your support as readers for us to continue, Let us know what you think, what you want to see as we move forward with CnC, our new artist needs your support, and Val is still working with me on the story. Your feedback is what drives me to continue the strip.
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Well, being new here I thought it would be a little presumptuous for me to start this thread! I think everyone's kinda shocked over all the changes, first Rod and Thisisa leaving, then Val! I'm glad you plan on continuing CnC, and we would love some hints on your new artist... anyone we know (Jive had a panic attack and ran away when I nominated him)?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
      Your feedback is what drives me to continue the strip.
      I want my cuddly, snarling raccoon girl back!
      KS

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
        I want my cuddly, snarling raccoon girl back!
        LOL see the announcements area

Comment

Hmm where do I start... first Iīm absolutely happy that CnC will return and the new artist has my full support! Iīm very shure it isnīt easy to continue a comic wich isnīt from you but Iīm shure youīll do well (even if I think that CnC will change a bit wich is normal when a new artist draws it ). Anyway, Iīll stay a loyal fan and Iīm very shure Iīm not the only one. Canīt wait to see the next page

(btw is there any information why Val left the comic?)

Comment

I actually feel kinda sad reading it. Everyone is leaving and new people are here. Feels weird. Course I've never been very good at changes. lol. One question I have is since Alex as in the last panel asleep does this mean she didn't go to the goodbye party?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Stranger View Post
              I actually feel kinda sad reading it. Everyone is leaving and new people are here. Feels weird. Course I've never been very good at changes. lol. One question I have is since Alex as in the last panel asleep does this mean she didn't go to the goodbye party?
              No, just shows that she's still staying too late at work, and falling asleep at her computer like normal. the girl needs to relax LOL

Comment

Heheh that's a bad way to do it. Holy crap that's some bad ergonomics there. I've slept that way on a Greyhound often...noooooot good for the back. Someone's gonna have to massage the bejeebus out of her, that's for sure.

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
                  Heheh that's a bad way to do it. Holy crap that's some bad ergonomics there. I've slept that way on a Greyhound often...noooooot good for the back. Someone's gonna have to massage the bejeebus out of her, that's for sure.

-Seth
                  I'm sure there's plenty of you would volunteer to help the poor lass.

Comment

Damn Straight. lol

Comment

I wonder if that Alexia panel also kinda represented Val? You know, "all done, I'm out... nighty nite!"? Probably trying to read too much into it!
                      The first panel with Sari and Thiz was priceless! I really am going to miss the expressions Val can give these characters!

Comment

Originally posted by Erikon View Post
                        The first panel with Sari and Thiz was priceless! I really am going to miss the expressions Val can give these characters!
                        Same here. Though I donīt want to say that the new artist ainīt as good as Val since there are no official news about the new artist yet...

Comment

I'm gonna miss Lady Kyrie working on CnC. She sculpted the world of CnC, and will therefore be deeply missed. However, I have faith in the new artist's skill. Maybe the next few pages will be Bella's "Initiation" or the "Whipped Cream Incident". Hmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by The Riddled View Post
                            Maybe the next few pages will be Bella's "Initiation" or the "Whipped Cream Incident". Hmmm?
                            Hahahah yeah that would be awesome. Kinda a "presentation comic" of the new artist? (would be a nice idea for the next portfolio, too though)

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
                              Hahahah yeah that would be awesome. Kinda a "presentation comic" of the new artist? (would be a nice idea for the next portfolio, too though)
                              Dude... GET OUTTA MY HEAD, MAN!
                              But, in all seriousness, good ideas. To Lady Kyrie's successor, I wish you luck. You have some mighty big shoes to fill, but I believe that you will fill them quite nicely. And to the Great Lady herself, I have enjoyed your time on CnC. You will be missed. Good luck out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X