Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

3/13/10 "No roads safe"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks alot guys

I'm still a little amazed I got talked into taking over for Val(K.V1nn4), since I had some serious doubt I could take over. And produce a strip each week (I'm still trying to figure out if this part is possible).
    But I'm certainly gonna try my hardest to do so.
    And for those who are doubting my taking over, I know how you feel. I've even rejected my own first strip a couple of times, just to be able to redraw it from scratch. Just because it didn't look right. So I'll probably agree with a lot of your complaints.

But anyways I better get to work on the next page.

Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it

~ZeroSeven
    - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroSeven View Post
      And for those who are doubting my taking over, I know how you feel. I've even rejected my own first strip a couple of times, just to be able to redraw it from scratch. Just because it didn't look right. So I'll probably agree with a lot of your complaints.

~ZeroSeven
      Like I already said I think itīs very difficult to draw someone elses characters but seriously I was impressed how good you have drawn Sari and Jo at your first page! I think you absolutely are a worthy successor. Just hang in there

Comment

It's important that you not stress out over this, Zeroseven! If you have fun doing the comic, it will reflect in your work! Just draw them the way that makes you happy and comfortable, then in a month or two from now everyone will see these characters as truly yours!

Comment

I am sure you will do marvelously Zero, just dont get too frustrated, let it come naturally

And Mab for President!
          Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Working...
          X