Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

03/27/2010 - 63 - The Drive Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03/27/2010 - 63 - The Drive Home

Ahhh, well met dear Sari...well met. Heh heh heh...Jim's got some real concentration powers there!

As far as the update schedule, hey, that's OK! I for one want Zero to be able to get comfy with the characters as well. And I definitely wish ya the greatest of luck!

-Seth

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
    Jim's got some real concentration powers there!
    He must to be able to resist Sari giving him puppydog eyes as large as her tits... especially when they're being offered up as well!
    KS

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
      He must to be able to resist Sari giving him puppydog eyes as large as her tits... especially when they're being offered up as well!
      Maybe it's something he needs to see his shrink about, cuz this looks VERY serious.
      On a brighter note, I say well drawn, written, and executed... Not to mention, ahem, "Presented". Mrrawr!
      Third, I can wait. Never rush a good thing.

Comment

Aaaaaaa Bribes are working for me.................... *blink, blink, grins!*

Comment

Wait! Sari's wearing panties?! Another awesome page, Zero and Cheetah!

Comment

Well, we never actually see the panties *on* her, just that she had them in her possession.

Perhaps she keeps a pair or two to grab a guy's attention when circumstances prevent flashing (after all, tossing your panties says the same thing ).
            KS

Comment

I'd be a sucker for Sari

Comment

Awesome page as always Heheh and thanks for reminding why Sari is my fav character xD And about the update, itīs okay, I still like how you draw the comic but itīs good that you donīt have to rush so much anymore Hope that wonīt need too much time though

Comment

Working...
                X