This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

04/10/2010 - 64 - Heads, She's Messing with him.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 04/10/2010 - 64 - Heads, She's Messing with him.

    Heh heh Sari is so adorable in that superheroine outfit. And I really like this rendering of Jo too.

  • #2
    just a little off-topic


    Happy Birthday Seth
    - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ZeroSeven View Post
      just a little off-topic


      Happy Birthday Seth
      Awww thanks...I really appreciate that!

      And thanks for making such wonderful art for the comic and keeping CnC going!

      -Seth

      Comment


      • #4
        I thought that "DNNN-DNNNN-DAAAA!" seemed familiar.
        KS

        Comment


        • #5
          Another fabulous and funny page! I love how Zero is really beginning to capture these characters familiar style, although I also hope he feels he can add his own flair and make them his babies in time! I think Sari actually made my computer vibrate in that last panel!

          And happy B.Day, Seth!

          Comment


          • #6
            Lovely work
            You are really catching the essence of the characters.
            And Sari and Jo are looking sooooo cute

            Comment


            • #7
              I really had to lol at this page! I know I already said that but thanks for reminding me why Sari is my fav character xD And also congrats Zero, you draw the characters very well!!

              Comment

              Working...
              X