This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Love the fanpieces as of late...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Love the fanpieces as of late...

    Sorry I'd not been posting to the forum...stuff got busy. Heh heh...Sari is quite a looker. I just wouldn't want her to drive...yet.

    Can you imagine the carnage if she were driving a manual transmission?

    -Seth

  • #2
    hehe, I'd imagine she'd work her way through a couple of transmissions before getting the hang of it
    - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

    Comment


    • #3
      Hehehe I just say Sari+car=evil xD Deadly cute evil though xD

      Comment

      Working...
      X