Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

5/22/10 Meanwhile Back in the Cat Cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5/22/10 Meanwhile Back in the Cat Cave

When I saw the first strip after ZeroSeven took over, I have to admit I was a little worried. Now I know the art is in good hands. The way these characters look, the facial expressions, are very good. This week, for example, the way Jo & Manilla interacted, the way Jo's face look in each panel with each comment. I thought it was all perfect. I hope Zero keeps up the great work.

Wow another really well drawn page, you did a great job Zero... again xD I really enjoy looking at the current pages! Keep up that great work. Also the next chapter is mostly about Sari and Mani? Kickass! I think this is gonna be my facourite chapter cuz as some of you might know, Sari and Mani are my absolute fav characters (btw if they are the fav characters of you, too or if jou just like them, I created a social group for all the fans/friends of them http://jabarchives.com/tjaforum/group.php?groupid=2 <--- please join and say hello if you´re interested)

Comment

What can I say? Suddenly I just want to be Batman

Yet another nice page from ZeroSeven.
      I almost feel sorry for Jo and Jim having been babysitting Sari for 10 years, I can only imagine what trouble she caused in all those years. And I'll bet that she isn't any less energetic now then 10 years ago, she seems to make quite a lot of trouble at the moment
      Well at least she is repaying them, the naugthy way... (although Jim probably would insist on four new tires for the car as well ).

Comment

Heheheh on the other hand, since Sari seems to be a genuinely nice person, I do think she probably could've been a good kid...just ran around a lot, hehehe...

Well done, Zero in any event.

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
          Heheheh on the other hand, since Sari seems to be a genuinely nice person, I do think she probably could've been a good kid...just ran around a lot, hehehe...

Well done, Zero in any event.

-Seth
          Heheh I can imagine that she was a pretty hyperactive child xD

Comment

eventually I'll start touching back on their childhoods, but to be honest. She was a pretty normal young kitten.. People have really drummed up the wrong opinions of Sarina.. but that's mostly my fault...and vals.. LOL
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
              eventually I'll start touching back on their childhoods, but to be honest. She was a pretty normal young kitten.. People have really drummed up the wrong opinions of Sarina.. but that's mostly my fault...and vals.. LOL
              Heh I just thought she was a bit hyperactive cuz she´s a pretty lively girl and I thought that she was more lively when she was younger Wich isn´t a bad thing I think...

Comment

The banter between Jo and Manila creates the sense of strong friendship, belying their age difference and traditional rolls as "parent" and "daughter's friend." The dynamics between the characters is fascinating and continues to evolve. Nice work, Cheetah!

And ZeroSeven, I am thoroughly enjoying your artistic style with the CnC cast! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Thanks guys, it's really nice to know that I'm on the right track. I really admire how K.V1nn4 was able to get a new comic done every week. And I hope to be able to do the same in the future.
                  - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroSeven View Post
                    And I hope to be able to do the same in the future.
                    I´m shure you will just don´t push yourself too hard, I´m not an artist but I think the worst thing is if you don´t have funt at drawing anymore

Comment

Just jumped on V-kyrie's page by random fact and noticed she finally gave signs of life! and to find out she had a webcomic was a big plus, since i love webcomics, and V-kyrie is one of my favourite furry artists

Read all comic in 1-shot and so far i like it, specially the way background is dealt with, not just left blank but most of the time full with shops, buildings, other random furry chars, i'm still wondering how humans and furries ended up mixed but i'm not complaining

A special thanx to zero for the drawing, which is pretty well done and as mentioned above, not just drawing but in any artistic form of xpression, it's all lost if you don't have fun while doing it!

Comment

Working...
                      X