Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Looking for a very old palcomix image, correct me if its in wrong subforum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a very old palcomix image, correct me if its in wrong subforum.

If anyone is familiar with the Carnal Kingdom series from Palcomix, i am looking for a promotional image that was distributed when Palcomix was freely accessible. It features the 2 main girls who both have red hair, they are seen from behind and each of them had a big remote control (with cord) vibrator in their pussies. I'm still rebuilding my old hentai collections and this was one of my very favorites but so many websites seem like they don't have it.

I haven't joined their forums since i'm not sure if i get booted if they suspect it was vip only which i'm sure it wasn't (or vip free promotion) but i've been here a lot longer than i'll ever be for a few days on Palcomix.

But if anyone has it can you post it?

Minor sidenote: i tried joining palcomix forum but haven't been able to post there.

Comment

bump..............

Comment

Yeah, I'm sorry to say it seems the forums for some seem to be having an issue. best I can suggest is maybe getting in-tough with Cheetah over on the Discord under a subheding releating to bug-fixes. As for me I use Chrome and everything seems fine on my end....idk I can't speak to your specific problem. couldent say if its your Anti-virus or Firewall or just the browser your useing in gerenal.

Comment

I have both Firefox and Chrome and no firewall/anti-virus But Palcomix forums doesnt seem to be open for replies or new threads. I can login though.

Comment

Working...
          X