Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Which way to the wwoec immigration desk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which way to the wwoec immigration desk?

Hi there everyone! Another wwoec refuge seeking aslyum here. The name is demon-eater and I am an old hand on these sites (though not a good artist.. yet) Old enough to remember when Jab started out over there nearly two decades ago. I hope I can get on well here and I want to personally thank Jab for continuing Cobras legacy. Now if you will pardon me I suppose I better get to seeing the sites (I hear good things about the farm girls around here -_^)

LOL You're thinking the wrong Jab, Sadly he hasn't been part of here since the pay site .. though I did help him get started all those years ago.
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

whoops! Geez not been here a minute and I am already eating my foot*chews* hmm needs salt..

Comment

Needs garlic....
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Now as for the immigration office ... you do have all your papers right? If not..... I know a guy that can sneak you in when Cheetah's sleepin'....
          All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

I aint afraid of him. I am sure there are people here who like to eat pussy ya know what I mean? LOL

Comment

No problem. *Shows my access papers and proof of my commanding officer's authorization.*

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                LOL You're thinking the wrong Jab, Sadly he hasn't been part of here since the pay site .. though I did help him get started all those years ago.
                Holly this come as surprise to me! I hope he is doing good

Comment

I'd help with the immigration policies but Dokkan Battle and my new case of diabetus takes up my life now

Comment

Immigration policy? I'd built a wall around Disneyland! And make Universal Orlando pay for it!
                    Col. Kink
                    colkink@hotmail.com
                    "Practicing safe sex until I get it right."

Comment

Working...
                    X