Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Previous Moderators of WWOEC : Roll Call Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previous Moderators of WWOEC : Roll Call Please.

As the title suggests, if you were a moderator before the site closed please do post here to let me know. Even if you've already told me, please post here again , if you had a specific thing you moderated or preferred to moderate again please mention this. Any detail you may think would be helpful in getting this forum set up quicker and make all of our jobs easier would be better to note now.. Not asking for section suggestions, we'll get to that as it's necessary, just normal operational stuff.

Thanks
    ~Cheetah
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

A bit of everything

I was an administrator and did all kinds of general stuff: helped people with account and settings issues, fought off spambots and the like, moved misplaced threads and posts, monitored new users, kept the peace when necessary, and did lots of private-message-based counseling.

Though admin privilege is a bit more useful (access to logs, extended searches, additional peacekeeping, etc.), I understand you won't want to give it to people you barely know. Plus you're present a lot anyway, so we're covered.

Comment

I was an Administrator along with FairySlayer. Same thing, same duties. I agree with FairySlayer. I'm content just watching and learning here so far.
      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

And that makes three. Personally, if I am given mod privileges I'd rather start small, like maybe the writer's thread or something. My personal life has been kind of hectic as of late and I have precious little spare time anymore.
        Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Katie View Post
          And that makes three. Personally, if I am given mod privileges I'd rather start small, like maybe the writer's thread or something. My personal life has been kind of hectic as of late and I have precious little spare time anymore.
          LOL Done.. it's yours :P
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Please type at least 10 charaters!
            Last edited by cousinbow; 03-13-2016, 07:09 AM.
            Former Senior Super Mod @ WWOEC
            From 2003 - 2016
            Best Dam Years of my Life

Comment

Please type at least 10 charaters!
              Last edited by cousinbow; 03-13-2016, 07:09 AM.
              Former Senior Super Mod @ WWOEC
              From 2003 - 2016
              Best Dam Years of my Life

Comment

Working...
              X