Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

What other hobbies do you enjoy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other hobbies do you enjoy.

I figured what else everyone here does in their spare time.

As for me Im more of a car enthusiast than anything else. I own three all of which are sports cars only one isnt turbocharged. A wrx which is my daily driver, a 1990 eclipse gs-t which is an ongoing project and a 73 mustang fast back which I havent touched yet.

I am also an avid paintball and airsoft player. Airsoft is replica combat arms that shoots a 6mm fiberglass ball. Hurts more than paintball. The ones at walmart are not airsoft guns they are toys. Ours are not made of plastic, actually made of metal and look like this.

You can also get aks and various other assault rifles.
    I prefer the sig 552

I write in my free time...anything. From rants (bad memories...) to essays to short stories...I do it all

Comment

I read or exercise.

If not, I kill brain cells by surfing the net...

Comment

Let's see...here's a Top 5 Countdown of LBL's "Crap I Enjoy":

5) music/singing

4) video games

3) watching/playing football

2) writing (fanfics and scripts)

And the number one thing on the list of "Crap I Enjoy" is.....*drumroll*

1) wrestling (yes, pro wrestling - WWE, TNA, and independent circuits)

Comment

well im a huge wrestling fan, so i collect figures and DVDs. i also play and listen to music (METAL), football, and im training to be on the indy circuit for wrestling.

Comment

The following is pretty much everything that is mentioned in my profile.

Here is what I do in my spare time

> Go to Newgrounds
            > Go here to see the artwork and comment
            > Draw and/or Write
            > Play old skool VG's (especially Megaman I-VI, Zelda I and II, and a few others)

That's about it, at least for now.

Comment

i block them pools. x3

I like to draw, play video games (bully!)

listen to music...

thats pretty much it. ;_;

Comment

My hobbies change from time to time now it has changed and it used to be fideling with computers and playing xbox 360, but strangley i have lost intrest in it now i'm sure it will return but now im into nitro powered rc trucks

Comment

I forgot to add repairing computers (seriously is so easy that a 7 year old could learn to do it...dead serious).

Comment

I enjoy reading novels and comic books, I also play Duel Masters.Deck building can be frustrating though but if I can manage to build one that can kick ass more often than not then it's well worth it.

Occassioanlly, when i can find the time, I like to play games. A couple of PC games, several PS2 games and 2 PSP games tend to get ignored because i'm etiher too busy drawing, reading or playing Duel Masters.
                    Heh.
                    ~V.Kyrie (:*
                    http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

drawing.. let me just repeat that ....(pause for effect).... drawing

atm. I'm studying to become an animator, I'm on the 1st of 3½ years
                      it takes up most of my time so I don't do that mutch else.. except

watching "good" movies and surfing the net... sounds boring, I know

oh yeah, I use to play football (no.. not socker) but I stoped when I started on the animation school
                      the 7 most important things:
                      Line
                      Shape
                      Volume
                      Form
                      Value
                      Texture
                      Color

Comment

i guess i dunno. hobbies.... i have a lot of legos, is that one? i like to draw too, only more along the lines of buildings, ships,planes etc. gaming also is good, and a lot of times i end up drawing something thats from a game
                        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

games, read, movies, and i am currently building a super poseable figure of Joeb... if it works.. then im moving on to the next char

-JM

Comment

Well other than gaining a pretty damn big Brandy hentai collection...

I write stories, have wrote several. I like to play video games, got an Xbox an I play midgnight club 3 Dub Edition Remix ALOT

When I have the money, time and patience I like to work on my Chevelles
                            just purchased a 427 Big Block for my 71 Chevelle. Working on gettin the 74 Chevelle legal for the road... Lackin money for that

But most of the time, I love to listen to Whitesnake. My favorite band, I have well over 50 titles and 5 or more albums.

On a daily basis, I chat with my 'owner' online. Planning on going to Colins Colledge for game design...

My hobbies... busy man here <.<

Comment

just thought Id add that im starting to get into real estate and investing.

Comment

Working...
                              X