Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Rise of the Image Sharing Threads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rise of the Image Sharing Threads!

As Cheetah noted, we were offered relatively new servers, sans drives. So once we can buy the right hard drives for them and pay a few incidental costs, we can create an Image Board subforum like we had on WWOEC! (They will be likely hosted on the TJA forums so that rogermaris9 and I can organize and moderate them.)

So now we need about $1400 for the new hard drives, a few expenses… and a little extra to be safe. If you can spare some money, please send it via PayPal to printing@catsncameras.com and make sure to note that it's for server upgrades.* If you'd rather mail a cheque/money order, contact Cheetah via private message for the address.

Let's get this done!

* Donations for operational expenses are great too, but we're not dependent on them as WWOEC was.

I'll try to see if I can help. Don't need my wife to bother me about where the money went.
    Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
      I'll try to see if I can help. Don't need my wife to bother me about where the money went.

If she does ever try to bother you...you could joke by saying your donations are for charity, and if she asks for what just claim its minor deposit for supporting soldiers suffering from post traumatic stress disorders (PTSD)

She will probably not ask twice
      Last edited by NOCRUORO; 11-06-2016, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Hey !! I never thought of THAT !! GREAT idea. Thank you.
        Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

How is the progress on donations going? There's so few replies it feels like its getting stale in here.

Comment

Working...
          X