Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

hey hey hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey hey hey

hello everyone...new to the site and been a fan for along time. looking forward to posting some of my own stuff some day and making some new friends....lets see....i play sax in a calypso band,love reptiles i'm 31 and live in naperville, IL...gotta run...and lokking forward to talking to you guys/gals.

Danny

Welcome! ^_^

I always wanted to get into music, wanted to learn the piano... that way I could get myself a mean @$$ keyboard and cook up something wicked, but alas the games, she keeps pulling me in. I myself do a bit of drawing/doodling here and there, I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff/works... and how!

Well, enjoy your stay, we're just one big happy family here, I'll catch up with ya later.

D.R

Comment

well!.... don't -you- sound happy to be here good to have ya..
      its always nice with another fun/happy person in the family

looking foreword to watch your art
      the 7 most important things:
      Line
      Shape
      Volume
      Form
      Value
      Texture
      Color

Comment

Welcome to the board and don't eat the green stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X