Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Hurricane Matthew and it's impact on TJA/Pal/CnC and all the site associated with it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Matthew and it's impact on TJA/Pal/CnC and all the site associated with it.

Yes, We are in a direct path for the storm here in NE FL, though it shouldn't hit head on. The servers are in a VERY VERY safe and doubly backed up and quite literally bombproofed building. The Datacenter is on a hospital power block on top of it's 12 hour ups and multiple days of diesel genset back up.. I don't foresee a disruption of service, but if the backbones are damaged which is out of their control, I just wanted to touch on that now. We will most likely remain up the entire storm, but stranger things have happened.

James "Cheetah" La Bella - TJA Owner/Operator
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

in case the storm takes some of us i like to say.....gallery

Comment

Thanks for the info, Cheetah.
      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Has this by any chance halted the speed of when more updates will be made for the forum? I'm waiting excited to be able the see image posting thread(like on wwoec) possibly becoming available in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by NOCRUORO View Post
          Has this by any chance halted the speed of when more updates will be made for the forum? I'm waiting excited to be able the see image posting thread(like on wwoec) possibly becoming available in the near future
          Getting an Image Board/Gallery section only depends on raising about $1300 more for a set of new server-class hard drives. See Rise of the Image Sharing Threads! for details.

Just note that this will be a one-time thing, not a monthly call for donations. The site's normal operating costs are already covered month-to-month, but upgrades will require some extra help.

Comment

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post

Getting an Image Board/Gallery section only depends on raising about $1300 more for a set of new server-class hard drives. See Rise of the Image Sharing Threads! for details.

Just note that this will be a one-time thing, not a monthly call for donations. The site's normal operating costs are already covered month-to-month, but upgrades will require some extra help.

Alright thanks for getting me up to speed on that, It must have slipped by since i havent gotten used to how much happens here on a daily basis. Rest assured i will be just as active faily checker like on wwoec once the upgrades hopefully installed.

Comment

Working...
            X