Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Going into 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going into 2017

Wow peeps, another year almost gone! TJA continues to grow in size, the Forum is active, we welcome new artists like Zooshi, Pookie, Prophet and more! Incognitymious is about to launch an all new page. Palcomix is trucking along great! BBMBBF is doing Epic 3D sculpting and printing, TJA got into doing custom laser engraving on metal, and we have the most awesome Aunumwolf working on Cats n' Cameras.. All in all I think we'll be starting 2017 on a great note. Glad to have you all joining us! Keep on watching for even more new stuff as we add it! I'll be making a drive down to Fort Lauderdale in the next few weeks ot go get the upgraded machines, hopefully that'll speed us up a little bit.
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

This all sounds great. Thanks for keeping things running smoothly and even making things a little better all the time. Just sorry we couldn't raise the money for the new drives, but eventually we'll get there.

Meanwhile, I hope you had a terrific Christmas holiday and that your new year is even better than expected. Take care.

Comment

Great !! Winner, winner, chicken dinner. I'm REALLY glad things are picking up. It will just get better and better.
      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

At least one good thing to look forward to in 2017.

Comment

Speeding up forums would be great, right now posting a short reply takes 10-20 seconds (and sometimes fails) because of endless AJAX scripts and loads... maybe we can disable at least some of these features? Fancy partial page loadings are kinda nice, but good old HTML/noscript was nice as well, and always worked with freaking lightspeed.

That complaint aside, I want to say Cheetah's admin work is really awesome, the dude does excellent job with all the technical stuff, helping both the forums and supporting the artists with new projects and galleries. I've seen admins who were more like "let's beat this thing with a stick until it works again... still doesn't work? screw it, then" and it's nice to see a real dedication around here. Keep it up dude, and best luck to TJA and Palcomix.

Comment

So, what do you think, Cheetah/moderator guys? Is it possible to disable at least some of AJAX functionality for the sake of convenience?
            I know I'm still new here and can't demand anything, but it's probably just a switch or few in the control panel, and I only want this place to be more convenient to post/comment.

Comment

I would honestly have to see if VB would even allow that.
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
              X