Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Going Dark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Dark

Is that the term? Maybe not, but I'll use it.

I'm sure many have noticed that I am not as active on here as I was back on WWOEC. Well I am about to become even less active for the foreseeable future. Due to reasons that are personal, quite concerning and entirely beyond my control, I shall be even less active for the foreseeable future. I shall jump on occasionally to finish up a collaboration I am currently doing with an artist, but I won't be uploading any more stories, which is a tremendous shame. I've spent the past few months typing out a small collection of stories (including some commissions) that won't be gracing this forum or anywhere else for a while.

Rest assured that this is not a decision that I have taken lightly. This has been on my mind for the past week or so and, while there is no solid reason I shouldn't stop posting stories (yet), I feel that this is the safest option to pursue. Unfortunately I don't have a date in when I might return and start posting again. It could be in a few weeks, a few months, or maybe in a few years. For the time being I'm not going to remove my stories or ask for my account to be deleted, but it just might come to that at a later date. It pains me to say it, but I must consider myself on an indefinite hiatus.

For those that have me on skype, or my email address, I'll still be around. Just not on here.

Thanks everyone. It was fun while it lasted.

-Lennox

P.S: I'm sure that this has crossed the minds of some people (considering the timing), but this has nothing to do with the release of the Nintendo Switch or Breath of the Wild.

Lennox, thank you for what you have already posted. Great stuff. You will be missed. Hopefully, you will return, sooner than later. That is my wish. Take all the time you need.

Comment

Life comes first. I'm sorry it has come to this, but I'm sure you have your reasons.
      I do wish I could read the other older stories you did on WWOEC (especially your Simpsons stuff), but whatever. Take all the time you need, and thanks for everything .

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that you will be leaving us I really love reading your stories
        it's a shame that were missing your older stories from wwoec I hope you can take care of whatever you need to do and come back to us soon I really love the Lilo Slut story

Comment

Working...
        X