Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Firefox connectivity problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox connectivity problems

I cannot connect to TJA with Firefox. The login/signin box just says "Firefox cannot establish a connection with the servers at www.jabarchives.com." I'm using a Mac. Chrome connects just fine.
    Col. Kink
    colkink@hotmail.com
    "Practicing safe sex until I get it right."

They were off for a day or so. I had a helluva time on Firefox AND Google chrome. I couldn't even get on the Palcomix forum.
    Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Right now the server was getting it's ass handed to it by bad code that has since been fixed, and will likely be less of an issue once the new machines are installed in the next week or two (delays suck) I'm getting a bunch of db errors from Vbulletin too but nothing has changed, so believe me I'm trying my best to work on it. As for pal... Same machine same issue
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Using Firefox, TJA works just nice Not the fastest thing on earth but I think it's because of all the AJAX stuff...

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
        Right now the server was getting it's ass handed to it by bad code that has since been fixed, and will likely be less of an issue once the new machines are installed in the next week or two (delays suck) I'm getting a bunch of db errors from Vbulletin too but nothing has changed, so believe me I'm trying my best to work on it. As for pal... Same machine same issue
        We admire your efforts for TJA and Palcomix, take your time, we can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
          Using Firefox, TJA works just nice Not the fastest thing on earth but I think it's because of all the AJAX stuff...

We admire your efforts for TJA and Palcomix, take your time, we can wait.
          New servers are live as of tonight.. should be quite an improvement
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Excellent !!! Thank youy VERY much !!
            Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Working...
            X