Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

It's not me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not me

I've noticed over the last few weeks there is someone going to different sites and posting pics under the name rogermaris. They have have now added the 9 to the name making it rogermaris9. That person is NOT me !! I have used that personna on different sites since 2002. I am the one and ONLY rogermaris9 from the old wwoec. If any of you good people here have questions about ANY of those posts, it is DEFINITELY NOT ME. Yes, I DO answer PM's here when my dumb ass realizes I have them. Thanks, all.
    Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

So it wasn't you who sent me all those naked pictures... man *depressed* LOL LOL
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Oh...yeah....I forgot about those. Man, I could post a load of pics on here if I could. I have over 6000 Simpsons pics, and none are the same.
      Last edited by rogermaris9; 07-21-2017, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Same thing's happened to me before. In the WWOEC days, someone snatched a bunch of my pix and was posting them to other forums claiming them as his own. However, he was found out on some of these sites by people who pointed out he was calling himself "Col. Klink," adding the "L" in the second name, ala "Hogan's Heroes." Whereas some of the pix he reposted had a "Col. Kink" sig embedded.
        Col. Kink
        colkink@hotmail.com
        "Practicing safe sex until I get it right."

Comment

I remember that, too. This guy posts other artists pics on xbooru, rule34, and booru simpsons only. There's a few other sites he CAN'T get into with that name because yours truly is already registered ther. I might contact the site owners of those 3 and let them know he's NOT rogermaris9 or rogermaris and he has stolen the internet personna I've used since 2003.

Comment

Personally, I don't mind other people reposting my stuff to other free forums — I don't charge money for them and like to spread the wealth — just as long as they don't go around taking credit for them,
            Col. Kink
            colkink@hotmail.com
            "Practicing safe sex until I get it right."

Comment

Too bad going on a manhunt for the culprit who has been misusing your name isn't easy But denying him visiting access by getting him IP-Banned by tracking the same registered ip adresses if he returns to those sites would be a good lesson.
              Last edited by NOCRUORO; 02-12-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Thanks, NOCRUORO. He's been stopped on a couple of other sites because they blocked him out. I have a sneaking suspicion it was kinghomer from the old wwoec. I banned him countless times, including his IP address.

Comment

Same thing's happened to me before. In the WWOEC days, someone snatched a bunch of my pix and was posting them to other forums claiming them as his own.

Comment

Hi, well, there's nothing to be surprised about, there are a lot of people nowadays who pretend to be others))

Comment

Working...
                    X