Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

So we've moved to vbulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we've moved to vbulletin

So I've moved us over to a new forum system, managed to move over 99% of the previous forum, this should... in theory kill the spam bots.. Saving Naf's brain and making the forum more accessible to people wanted to view it.

Questions, Comments, Opinions Welcome..

Reply here.

Cheetah
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Brainz brainz, I must feed on brainz!!!!!

Ahem anyways, it wasnt too bad, only time it got really tough was when I was away for a day or more and they were able to pile up.
    Last edited by Nafruf; 10-07-2007, 01:20 PM.
    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Wait, the forum moved? Why doesn't anyone tell me these things?!! Nah, I'm just kidding, anyway...I like how the forum looks now, it looks a lot cleaner.

Comment

Ahh, so here is that changeover!

Hrmmm, now I'll have to resize my sig banners again.. gah, I just did that too... *shrug* oh well. I'm sure things will be better with the change.

Comment

Right on!
          Looks very spiffy eh!
          The only thing is; where'd that nifty little gallery on emotes get moved to?

Oh, one more question, is it still possible to upload avatars or has that been reserved for moderators and admins?
          Last edited by Reynard; 10-08-2007, 12:42 PM.
          I'd like mornings better if they started later.

Comment

I'm fairly certain you can upload an avatar.. if not I'll change that right now, and reguardless you'll also be a moderator by the time you read this.

Comment

Mods and supermods should also be able to change their own titles in "User CP' and :edit profile"

Comment

This is a great change, the new engine is cleaner and easier to use!!

Comment

Yay! This is a big improvement with a sexy red theme!
                  Congrats!
                  I'm the cutest fox on the block!

Comment

WOo~! looks nice!.... one thing thi.. I like the avatars at the sides more..but I guess I'll just have to get use to this

anyhoo, looks hot
                    the 7 most important things:
                    Line
                    Shape
                    Volume
                    Form
                    Value
                    Texture
                    Color

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                      I'm fairly certain you can upload an avatar.. if not I'll change that right now, and reguardless you'll also be a moderator by the time you read this.
                      Huzzah! Thanks man!
                      I'd like mornings better if they started later.

Comment

Cheetah, we are gonna have to rethink the acceptance process, the fuckin spammers are getting through, there was 3 just this morning. Is there another extra level of security we can implement? Otherwise there is is tested method of me kicking their ass before they even get in if thats still an option.
                        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

I'd need the help of all the mods, but I'm going to implement that the user goes into moderation status till one of the mods clears them.. basically it'll keep the bot posts from ever making it, and if you see a good post, clear it, then the users.. If you can't clear the user right away let me know and I'll clear them... But you'll be able to clear there messages either way.

Comment

looking verra sweet now as before ^_^

Comment

Hmmm...this will take some getting used to, as I'm normally on forums associated with phpBB although many of the techniques are similar. As you previously mentioned, I hope this move will do away with the spamming issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X