Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Unregistered user permissions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unregistered user permissions.

Users not logged into the forum can no longer view anything past the "title" of the thread. This should also include all net spiders. You must now be logged in to view content.
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Oh well...that's kinda how it was in WWOEC as well.

Comment

Well. I've been banning spambots right and left for the last 6 months. There's STILL a ton of them I haven't gotten to yet. I wish I could just ban their IP address. There's one scumbag with a .ru address that keeps registering multiple times daily. Yessir, Pookie. I was an Administrator over there for 7 years, and it was Hell trying to keep up, but I got most of those bastards.
      Last edited by rogermaris9; 10-30-2017, 03:25 PM.
      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Yay. I was feeling a little "exposed" until I read that, thinking that even unregistered visitors could see some of the stuff I've been putting up here over the past few days.
        Too school for cool!

Comment

Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
          Well. I've been banning spambots right and left for the last 6 months. There's STILL a ton of them I haven't gotten to yet. I wish I could just ban their IP address. There's one scumbag with a .ru address that keeps registering multiple times daily. Yessir, Pookie. I was an Administrator over there for 7 years, and it was Hell trying to keep up, but I got most of those bastards.
          Well you should now have that ability as well as the ability to set your title.. Along with the ability to administer forums if necessary.
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

All right !!! Thank you, sir !!
            Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Working...
            X