Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Palcomix' GIRL Of The Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palcomix' GIRL Of The Month

I should've let you all in on this sooner...

I kicked off 2017 by bringing back the Woman Of The Month, one of the many great traditions started in WWOEC. But eventually, I came to realize that there are many artists in both Palcomix & TJA that are strictly Loli artists, and I didn't want to leave them left out. Therefore, I started the GIRL Of The Month. The rules are basically the same as the WOTM, with some changes.

Last month, it was Heidi, Girl Of The Alps (nominated by Madoc). This month, it's Princess Isabel of Disney's Elena Of Avalor, which was my nomination. If you all are interested, you can come on over and try her out.

I think it's great that we're bringing back the traditions that made WWOEC such a lively place. Hopefully, one day, we can bring things back to the way they were.

Originally posted by Pookie View Post
    november-2017-gotm-princess-isabel-elena-of-avalor"]Princess Isabel of Disney's Elena Of Avalor[/URL], which was my nomination. If you all are interested, you can come on over and try her out.

I think it's great that we're bringing back the traditions that made WWOEC such a lively place. Hopefully, one day, we can bring things back to the way they were.
    That would be nice, But I mean. It's here now.. I'd like to make here better and happier. With out always referencing back to the old ways. Or a site I was apparently banned from my entire life LOL... Such fond memories of 1 sided competition :P
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post

That would be nice, But I mean. It's here now.. I'd like to make here better and happier. With out always referencing back to the old ways. Or a site I was apparently banned from my entire life LOL... Such fond memories of 1 sided competition :P
      Sorry to hear that. If it helps you feel better, I did tell the people at the Palcomix forum about what's going on over HERE.

Comment

You were banned? How'd that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post

You were banned? How'd that happen?
          I'm interested in knowing too...

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post

You were banned? How'd that happen? slope game
            ?? Have any news

Comment

TJA Predated WWOEC, the artist "Jab" was initially posting on both, then basically just started posting here... for ya know... obvious reasons, as the site was initially a giant catch all for his work , it later became a large adult hosting site before, well, what it is now.. The webmaster of WWOEC never liked that Jab decided to post here... what ever... he held that grudge till wwoec closed, if I registered on the site, he immediately banned me... Never did it to him, so , what ever.. It's really not all that interesting, just someone being an immature person.

Comment

TJA Predated WWOEC, the artist "Jab" was initially posting on both, then basically just started posting here... for ya know... obvious reasons, as the site was initially a giant catch all for his work , it later became a large adult hosting site before, well, what it is now.. The webmaster of WWOEC never liked that Jab decided to post here... what ever... he held that grudge till wwoec closed, if I registered on the site, he immediately banned me... Never did it to him, so , what ever.. It's really not all that interesting, just someone being an immature person.
                and a website paid the price for that pettiness. Artwork lost forever to the void and squatters
                "All the dinosaurs fear the T-Rex!"

Comment

Originally posted by AccelDX View Post

and a website paid the price for that pettiness. Artwork lost forever to the void and squatters
                  We just lost out biggest patreon supporter... hosting prices have just risen another 45%... No one's joined the subscribestar (and stayed) in years... We're not far behind at this point.

Comment

We just lost out biggest patreon supporter... hosting prices have just risen another 45%... No one's joined the subscribestar (and stayed) in years... We're not far behind at this point.
                    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! It's bad enough we have to rely on paheal and/or e-hentai for lost art.
                    "All the dinosaurs fear the T-Rex!"

Comment

Working...
                    X