Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Crazy PsYco babble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy PsYco babble

squirrel are really pink they wear jump suit's ta fool us

c'mon I just wanna have fun wtf!?

Comment

...?

Huh? I don't get it, what are we doing? Don't mean to offend, i'm just confused. What's the game in this thread?

Comment

just go with it

Say somethin random, off the wall, or totaly weird. hence psycho babble kinda my break from the real worldn'shit ya know? plus kinda fun not bein the only weirdo, normal people scare me. they call me bat shit CrAzY like it's a bad thing. ya know like that.

P.S. the sky is actually purple, are parents were really fuckin with us my daddy told me so!!

Comment

Eh, why not.

broken sheilds of amber gray to field the qestions of my day, look out the orange milk said to find the key born of red, beyond the options where when how I got to know that skies are bricks and made of glass in forced shapes that terrify, birds early getting books watch the card is expired in dress hooks where closets don't hide the nightlight from hills of rolling tuna flowers, still i think in mumbled music to pass my hours.

harmonica.

Comment

lol... good one MMX

*clears his thought*
            the planes green hat fell, sideways is the color of birds flying backwords and the tree's bike is lying up.. for some no-reason..
            I also think with my knee that the cake is not un-good

*blows up a red balloon and pops it with a chicken's beak*

---

thank you *bows* and of course my very fav. riddle-quote
            "Why is a raven like a writing desk!?"
            Last edited by Ro; 08-27-2008, 09:41 AM.
            the 7 most important things:
            Line
            Shape
            Volume
            Form
            Value
            Texture
            Color

Comment

Pay no attention to the man behind the post.

excuse me? the same question of offbeat cops the street walks in culverts of further development but really realty reality recommends the shopping district before you purchase that next cash cow the hamburgers full of coins don't swallow. Don't swallow. don't swallow fly away to keep the message sent on time lent for my rent in universal glue, the tongue on my shoe licks my leg, i need to slow down before they catch me- i need to slow down before they catch onto the last seat on the bus is full of dust no one will ride inside to find the closing tide don't loose the example you are beginning to fade in the wash this is not poetry but lost on the single most influential loosing, crow drops the cheese to the fox, the tree tops stalks the mountain cat on sides of jet skis, white feather on red cap, the poor give to the rich, we have already seen the end of an era in flying terror, i have already visited the insanity of humanity in religion or science there is still not to shout and be gone never with my own being of defiance...

we will never forget.

Comment

XD cool.. I liked "crow drops the cheese to the fox" the most
                the 7 most important things:
                Line
                Shape
                Volume
                Form
                Value
                Texture
                Color

Comment