Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Seriously in need of your support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously in need of your support

So... I really need all of your help. I've been job hunting for the past few weeks. But it's been pretty much dry , which sucks, but that's how it is... The TJA Patreon has been shrinking and shrinking and for a while now , all while the hosting bills just sort of keep hitting the company credit card.. Well that's... now at it's max. And I need to do something very quickly to keep this all afloat.. I mean it'd be great if you guys checked out the patreon, but that's something for nothing.. So how many of you would be interested in some of the custom stuff we do at lasercheetah.com I can make you all custom flasks, lighters, bottle openers, I can do custom boxes, and Acrylic Side Lit Signs.. I can REALLY use your support , I was really hoping to bounce back, but the bounce it taking way longer than i can afford. Any and all help is appreciated. If there is laser work I can do for you please let me know!
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

I lost your address, so would you please PM your mailing address to me. I'll come up with something.

Comment

I'm interested in advertising. Sent an e-mail.

Comment

Working...
      X