Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

A disappointing issue regarding the image section (Rule34)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A disappointing issue regarding the image section (Rule34)

Is there any way to get the image system to show attachments in correct order. Everytime i contribute (which i dont do often because of low activity here) everything show up in incorrect out of order.

Isnt there a way to get it fixed?

I honestly hate vbulletin, and I think we should migrate to something better.. But at this point.. I have $230 in the company account, a minimum payment of $324 to the company card due by the 12th.. Zero support from anyone I host on these servers anymore, so I mean.. If you have a good idea let me know, or our 20+ year run might be coming to an end..
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Blargh I've corrected the above to Vbulletin.. I know there's forums out there that are as easy to maintain as a Word Press install , is why I had wordpress on the brain.. If you guys want to see what will let us migrate over with out losing all the threads, I'd be happy to do so.
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
      X