Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

PaL ViP is in Trouble! SOS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaL ViP is in Trouble! SOS!

Hello Everyone!, as it would seem....the PaL ViP sales are a but low......apparently we need about 10 new subs in the next few days?.....Yeah this was a supprize to me as well. I Don't have too much more info to share on it unfortunately, so I will direct you to Kanbe, and bbmbbf of the ViP forums for more info.

- Heres a link to the thread on the PaL side.(below) also....please look foward to my Monthly PaL/Tja pateron Update in the next day or so.

- It might help for all those who have or had a ViP sub to double check to see if their sub is still valid.....I myself over the last 2 weeks had to get new debit cards with NEW numbers. so....yeah, double check or sign up if you havent done so already....or help spread the word.

http://palcomix.com/palforum/forum/m...os-sos-pal-vip
    Last edited by Xentuu; 03-29-2019, 07:55 AM.

Aparently PaL ViP is in troubble once again. Here is an official statement by one of its staff;.(see below) Personally I would have liked we knew about this farther in advance.....but idk, thats just how this played out. Thank you to anyone who might be able to help in this matter.

Dear Fans of Palcomix...

We need to ask for your help once again!
    Once again, our HentaiKey membership numbers
    have fallen to a very low level! We need
    18 new memberships by end of June! Please consider
    buying a membership with us now - you'll get
    acess to lots of wonderful pictures - new and
    from the past! Not to mention other sites as
    well. Even if you can't, if you can pass the
    word along, that would be great!

Thank you so much in advance!
    Love,
    Mary Bell
    &
    Bbmbbf
    June 25th, 2019

Comment

Not to Doubble post here (even tho its almost been 48 hours since my last one) but As far as I know, PaL is still in troubble. also Were $9 short of the Pateron Goal for the Month. ANY HELP would be nice.

- On a side note, if your a Subscriber to PaL ViP you might want to double check that....sometimes an Expired Credit or Debit card is the cause of these things. I had to re-Sub when I had to get new cards so....

Comment

Hello All....its been awhile....Unfortunately I have to share this bad news thats been Circulating on the PaL side of things. (Apparently they were sitting on this info for some time before they decided to post it on our forums....so already its late....Not sure were we stand now, but this is what they said)

Dear Fans of Palcomix...

Once again, we need to call upon
        your kind support! We are
        very short on sales for the Hentai
        Key sites - PALVIP, Yurihaven and
        Slavetoon! In fact we need 21 more
        sales in the next 5 days! Can we
        do it? Only time will tell!

Please help out! If you can join,
        great! If not, please pass the
        message to friends to get them to
        join!

Again - much thanks and hugs,
        Mary Bell
        &
        Bbmbbf
        August 16th, 2019

Comment

ok, Well, According to the Site, Apparently PaL has avoided disaster (at least till next time) Thanks to anyone here who has decided to help out. ALSO the TJA pateron, is about $30 short of its $650 goal.....Lets NOT come up short 2 months in a row.....Please?

Comment

Originally posted by Xentuu View Post
            ok, Well, According to the Site, Apparently PaL has avoided disaster (at least till next time) Thanks to anyone here who has decided to help out. ALSO the TJA pateron, is about $30 short of its $650 goal.....Lets NOT come up short 2 months in a row.....Please? funny shooter 2
            This is a completely achievable goal.

Comment

Working...
            X