Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Only having problems logging in to this website on Chrome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only having problems logging in to this website on Chrome.

I'm not sure if you guys are going to fix the website for Chrome users. But just in case you guys don't know about.

download - 2019-07-05T174222.574.png download - 2019-07-05T174303.690.png download - 2019-07-05T174341.173.png

It's just weird that now I started to notice it. I wonder if you guys use Google Chrome to login to this site as I can't be the only one who is having this problem. :/

It has something to do with our SSL Cert not properly covering the forum, and browsers getting VERY VERY picky of hosting "mixed content" sites aka secure and unsecure.. I'm trying to do my best, but you may have to set it to not block the site via HTTPS / SSL
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by nitwit View Post
      I'm not sure if you guys are going to fix the website for Chrome users. But just in case you guys don't know about.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n66752[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n66753[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n66754[/ATTACH]

It's just weird that now I started to notice it. I wonder if you guys use Google Chrome to login to this site as I can't be the only one who is having this problem. :/
      I actually think I fixed it, please let me know
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post

I actually think I fixed it, please let me know
        Thanks for fixing the site now I can login better in Google Chrome again.

Comment

Working...
        X