Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Palcomix is having a hacker problem and it needs to get fixed ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palcomix is having a hacker problem and it needs to get fixed ASAP!

I'm having problems getting back to the Palcomix forum site. It seems like a hacker group has used it to highjack people when they folks login into their accounts the website can use their infamous virus-based website to highjack your account either a virus to ruin your PC or hack it so they can steal your stuff. Can some of you guys ask the Palcomix crew to get rid of that problem and make the website safe for me as it only seems to happen to me on Google Chrome when I try to go to the Palcomix forums website? I don't want future users to get hacked or worse. Please fix it so that the warning doesn't appear on my screen again. Please and thank you for reading this thread. And let the owners know about it at once.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

That's what happens when you have questionable third rate banners on a site.
    "All the dinosaurs fear the T-Rex!"

Comment

Originally posted by AccelDX View Post
      That's what happens when you have questionable third rate banners on a site.
      Bingo. If they don't see it? I'll even go on the website themselves and ask them to fix it because I don't wanna see that on my screen every 10,000 years.

Comment

It was a single line of malware code in the forum, I've dealt it, worked with google and now that warning is gone a security is in place, the down side to the forums on both TJA and Pal having been left for way to long un updated.. We're now where we need to be and all should be well.
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

OK, WELL first, w/b Nitwit, its been awhile. also I'm glad to only have caught the tail end of this problem yesterday. Very off putting to come back to see after the Holidays. I will say that it appeared to be the same as it was awhile ago when we first encountered it. In my case....any attempt to move foward in the site was met with a banner that basicly pushed me back to the previous page..... Thank goodness for adiquate Anti-virus software. Hopefully this is the last time this happens...but things happen I guess. Thank you Cheetah for getting this looked at.

Comment

- Sorry for the DOUBLE post here, but just tried to log-in via google and STILL getting the error again. so....not quite fixed it would seem

Comment

bumping this again because malware is present on the palcomix forums.

Comment

It's still there????

Comment

Palcomix is under attack. Again.

Comment

I'm having problems getting back to the Palcomix forum site. It seems like a hacker group has used it to highjack people when they folks

watch stories
                    cc generator
                    Last edited by Kumar; 06-10-2023, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kumar View Post
                      I'm having problems getting back to the Palcomix forum site. It seems like a hacker group has used it to highjack people when they folks
                      That's why Palcomix closed their forum and switched to Discord instead. the link's at the top of their front page.

Comment

Originally posted by Kumar View Post
                        I'm having problems getting back to the Palcomix forum site. It seems like a hacker group has used it to highjack people when they folks basket random
                        same to me

Comment

Originally posted by wickettoys View Post

same to me
                          As I said earlier, Palcomix has moved to Discord. They will not re-open their forums for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Working...
                          X