Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Site Code and Gallery Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Code and Gallery Updates

Sorry I've been so quiet as of late, but thanks to your support we're working on finally improving the code/software we use on the sites. I also was notified that the last person to help us attempted to put malicious code into the sites PHP. This has been nipped in the butt hard. We'll be rolling out improvements in the coming weeks, which I do hope you all notice and enjoy. Image galleries will be improved, as well as commenting, browsing, and tons of additional options we were never able to bring you with the old code. I do hope to continue to bring you the best we can at TJA including new artists, options and more!

Little more of an update other than what's been updated on the front page. Galleries are being completely rewritten, You'll be able to drag and drop images as you need, You'll have auto photo strips, comments and favs, quite honestly, What we should have had in the first place.. I keep you all informed the best I can.

Thanks so much for your continued support.
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

That's good to hear
    Check out my stories
    https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Not to Dbl - Post, (not that theres alot of activity to worry about that much here, am I right?) But, the PaL forums had been experienceing some Malecious type problems Reguarding clicking on things.

- More info can be found on the PaL forums (which I already detailed earlyier) but maybe some people here might know what Im talking about as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Xentuu View Post
        Not to Dbl - Post, (not that theres alot of activity to worry about that much here, am I right?) But, the PaL forums had been experienceing some Malecious type problems Reguarding clicking on things.

- More info can be found on the PaL forums (which I already detailed earlyier) but maybe some people here might know what Im talking about as well.
        We're working on that too, though sorta concentrating on one then the other type thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Xentuu View Post
          Not to Dbl - Post, (not that theres alot of activity to worry about that much here, am I right?) But, the PaL forums had been experienceing some Malecious type problems Reguarding clicking on things. - More info can be found on the PaL forums (which I already detailed earlyier) but maybe some people here might know what Im talking about as well.
          I'm actually not sure about this.

Comment

Originally posted by wickettoys View Post

I'm actually not sure about this.
            What aren’t you sure about?

Comment

Working...
            X