Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Sorry for downtime. again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for downtime. again.

Apparently one of the SQL Sessions got corrupted. It's been fixed, The SQL DB for the forum is now on the current machines and not the old servers.. Anyone have any suggestions for something that can migrate Vbulletin installs we can move to, this software is just awful...
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Bout time, Although I could have sworn the forums were down Yesterday, Despite supposedly being fixed....not that I'm complaining, I mean, Were All going through some crap right now....and this Social Distancing thing is not making things easier. Seriously, you try to go to a restaurant lately? they all act like they got gut punched be it a limited Dine-in menu or whatever.

Comment

How is this improved? Like with the PaL forums, I found myself having to log-in 3x just to get into these forums. I mean, I'm glad things are finally being worked on but Daym

Comment

Never said the forum was improved. I said it was repaired. I’m not paying another $1200 to vbulletin to upgrade this forum ... the improvements will be with the galleries on the main site. Which is live. But there are bugs. So once iratu wakes up they’ll start to be addressed. The same thing goes for pals vbulletin install. The software is just aweful. And it’s extremely cost sly to update. AND you’d likely not notice a difference if we did update it. It’s best we gone alternatives to vbulletin. If we can’t. They I don’t see the forums lasting a lot longer on old code.

Comment

Smol issue - I had to re-register to get in. If this is intended, maybe mention it on the front page?

Comment

Originally posted by WonkoTheSane View Post
            Smol issue - I had to re-register to get in. If this is intended, maybe mention it on the front page?
            To get into the galleries? You shouldn't have to register at all to get into them. If it was a commenting account , It should still be there. We imported all of the previous accounts. There are 62 pages of user accounts that got imported :P .

Comment

I don't doubt you guys are doing your best. As someone trying to hype up the Donation sites, (Which are operateing preaty much Par for the course these days ...albiet both are usually under $650....Honestly I'm doing my best, but its trying to get new blood thats tough) I'm just a bit concerend if people Don't see improvements to the Forums, they might lose faith, I'm glad things are looking up though. Btw, Hows your Leg? havent herd any news since April about it.

Comment

Sadly subscribestar's numbers are way off, it's only getting about $120 a month, a large donator went inactive about 3 months ago, but it still shows it in the total, but clearly not the pay out LOL.. Subscribstar is eh...

Also honestly , the forum is not used enough to put a large sum of attention to. That's why the attention is going to the galleries.

My leg is taking it's sweat time healing even after the emergency surgery, It's abit scary to be honest.

Comment

If the Numbers were inaccurate this whole time....then why didn't you say anything till now?! I kept telling people the numbers that were displayed as if they were accurate as if everything was fine. If the forums (and by greater extent the sites) are in danger of a lack of funds we should have known this ahead of time. I'm sorry, but you need to make an announcement telling folks on the PaL side that You need more help then ever. I don't work for anyone here, Im just a guy whos invested too much to just have things die this soon after I became a subscriber. all that said, as a high ranking member you have more clout than I do.

Comment

I've noted it in all of the subscribestar updates.

Comment

Ironically enough, I myself have to be a donator to actually read it. unfortunately between MU and ViP and maybe later PSC I can't afford it atm. This is embarrassing for me.....I should have asked Kanbe if everything was fine. I gotta take time to find a way to apologize to PaL for this. I mean.....Ive already told people before It might not be 100% Accurate at the time I tell people about it....but you know....wont stop some from calling me a liar

Comment

Ok.. Forum updates incoming. Thanks to our site dev that has built the new galleries, who's offered to update Vbulletin to the most recent version that'll get the entire site of old PHP code... MOre than likely solving quite a few issues.

Comment

Thanks for the update, and......sorry about the other thread. I was only trying to apologize, and well....I rambled. Ive, Removed my post on the matter and will move it to my own thread at a later time. :<

Comment

Ok, forum software is now completely up to date. The whole site is now on a modern version of php and sql. The database has been completely cleaned and repaired and is now 1/10th the size. Everything SHOULD be a lot better and substantially quicker.

Comment

Far be it for me to resurrect an old thread....but I received a notification someone else commented on this one.....and, not only would the message center not warp me to this thread....but also the ones that supposedly posted are nowhere to be found....basically its like they never posted....Were they spammers that got kicked by chance?.....also while I'm here I might ask if Google users are having better luck these days signing in to the PaL forums. I......haven't really been using that browser for forum related things since last time.

Comment

Working...
                              X