Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Weird Looping issue loging in to PaL Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Looping issue loging in to PaL Forums

I just recently experienced a weird looping issue when trying to log into the PaL forums, and wanted to ask if anyone here on the TjA side of things is having the same issue. To be specific, I tried loging in only to have it seem to not register the log in....not that the log-in was wrong...that would have been met with a prompt that a user name or Password dosent match. I mean its like it acts like it never took place.

Yeah, ditto here. Can't log onto placomix
    Check out my stories
    https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

What I don't get is how this is..... as far as I can tell both THIS and PaL use the same type of Forum structure. and yes Ive been useing Edge, since that other issue useing Chrome still resulted in a Malware message on PaL. Now....I'll be honest, its been a Month since THAT chestnut so I cannot say for sure if thats still the case....

-To clerify, what I'm speaking of is (at least for me) as recient as yesterday of not being able to log-in period.... Thing is...I wanted to tell the people over on PaL that for some reason Cheetahs gofundme for his knee (and to greater extent his motar cycle accident last year) was not taking donations...I only learned this when I tried to donate to it. ...so I guess thats 2 things that need to be looked into. Just thought maybe Id try to help out since...well...when he set it up it was about a month before the Pandemic was announced and at last I checked, he needs Less than 1000 to go on it.

Comment

Sorry for the Double post here (We had a NEW forum member going around reviving OLDER threads and so wanted to keep this one Accurate as to what's happening now) ...((well that and its not like this ones stickled so...not alot I can do there.))

Comment

It would also seem....that the PaL forum is not yielding the ability to Register as a new user either.

Comment

working on it.. updating to 5.6.4 and removing old problematic java and other crap.. it's slowly clawing its way back.. hell even the logo works now. lol
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Thanks, Cheetah

Comment

You're quite welcome

Comment

......I've already said things about this on PaL....but if I had not done so before....Id like to thank you now. ALSO and since your here, your gofundme is not accepting donations atm? I wanted to donate to that and not the Patron but....diden't have too many options bud....unless you already got sufucuant funds for the gofundme....idk, it sucks you set it up only to have a world enter Pandemic mode.

Comment

Sorry for the bother, but does anyone else have problems logging into Palcomix lately? Malwarebytes keeps saying "TROJAN!"

Comment

Found it, and cleared it again, trying like crazy to stop them, sigh.. I have vbulletin so much.

Comment

The Trojan's still there. couldn't access site.

Comment

It might help if you could give more specifics, Like, are we talking about the forums of PaL? the ViP? maybe give a step by step and a screen cap? Sorry, I don't work for PaL or TjA, I just happened to get an email saying this thread was posted on, so....thought Id give my 2 cents.... Also I'm not entirely sure if this problem and one we were recently tipped off about are related....so again, if you could give some more specifics that be super.

Comment

Web capture_22-3-2021_125426_block.malwarebytes.com.jpegWeb capture_22-3-2021_125451_palcomix.com.jpegHope these help. they're from the front page of the main site. couldn't get anywhere beyond that. but that's from my end.

Comment

So....is Malware bytes your chosen Web protection software? or was this strictly something that comes up when you try to get into the site? Whats the website or link your useing? Yes these help but I don't see anything in terms of a task bar or address bar. . If you use the "Print Screen" button you can show basicly whats on a screen as you see it. (sorry I'm not trying to over explain or act as though you don't know, But I can't see much from these immages)

Comment

Working...
                              X