Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mephit Fur Meet in September in Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mephit Fur Meet in September in Memphis

Hey all,

TJA and CNC will be attending Mephit furmeet in Memphis Tenesee , if any of you are going, Me, V.Kyrie, and Possibly Bussaca and Netherwulf would love to see you there, hit us up and let us know you're going!

Cheetah
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
    Hey all,

TJA and CNC will be attending Mephit furmeet in Memphis Tenesee , if any of you are going, Me, V.Kyrie, and Possibly Bussaca and Netherwulf would love to see you there, hit us up and let us know you're going!

Cheetah
    YAY! Take some pics for me, please!

Comment

Memphis is close, and September is my birthday, I'll give it serious thought.

Comment

Sounds cool, So far it'll be, My, V.Kyrie, Netherwulf, and possibly Bussaca going
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

darn.. so close and yet so far..I will be in san fran. at the end of september ya know.. well atleast its in the same continent LOL
          the 7 most important things:
          Line
          Shape
          Volume
          Form
          Value
          Texture
          Color

Comment

Working...
          X