Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Question from an inquiring mind

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question from an inquiring mind

What happened to Innocenttazlet's Thread in Show off?

She asked for the thread to be deleted.
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
      She asked for the thread to be deleted.
      Oh no! Why? I always loved her pics...

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
        Oh no! Why? I always loved her pics...
        She became angry over the post that asked why I hadn't given her a gallery yet.. deleted all her art and told us to go to a bad place... so yeah.. I ave her her wish and deleted her thread.

Comment

Wow I totally missed that post. I really hope sheīll change her mind some day...

Comment

Wow I totally missed that post. I really hope sheīll change her mind some day...
            I always thought she had a fun style, I liked her work, but she kept saying how she wasn't the right person for this site, that it wasn't hard core enough, which is funny because TJA has alot of softcore artists... sigh.. it's just how she is , but someone who just does that isn't ment to be a member of tja sadley , cause we are a family.

Comment

Yeah, youīre right. And itīs her decision. She wanted to remove her pics earlier cause no one commented if I remember correctly. I really thought she changed her mind. I hope she wonīt stop posting pics at FA, too...

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                She became angry over the post that asked why I hadn't given her a gallery yet.. deleted all her art and told us to go to a bad place... so yeah.. I ave her her wish and deleted her thread.

Ahhh crap... That was my post. I hate to think she's denying the forum users her art over something an idiot like me said...

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffer the Fluffer View Post
                  Ahhh crap... That was my post. I hate to think she's denying the forum users her art over something an idiot like me said...
                  Hey, you didnīt meant it bad. That was just a damned misunderstanding.

Comment

Hey, you didnīt meant it bad. That was just a damned misunderstanding.
                    I guess there's a good reason they say good intentions pave the way to hell.

Comment

Yeah, thatīs true. Sadly...

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffer the Fluffer View Post
                        I guess there's a good reason they say good intentions pave the way to hell.

end of discussion.

Comment

Working...
                        X