Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

A Giving of Thanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Giving of Thanks.

Well today was thanksgiving here, so i thought this might be a decent time to say Thanks to all the Artists that make TJA Great.

Yeah, what a great idea! Thanks to everyoe who made TJA great like this from BadCat, too!

Comment

I'd also like to that all the support fans, and the few of you who post here, and hopes the more of the people who did, return back again, as its you all who make this site what it is. Artists and Myself thrive off feedback, and the participation of the fans and readers who visit here.

Thanks to you all , who have made TJA what it is, and hopefully will continue to be!
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Oh and as Admin, thank you for not fillying the place with ads.. i think we can all be thankful for that:P

Comment

Working...
        X