Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Mitchell and I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.

Heya! Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Uploading Image's

Am i allowed to upload any hentai image i find or do all images have to be drawn by myself?

Comment

Originally posted by Decolda View Post
        Am i allowed to upload any hentai image i find or do all images have to be drawn by myself?
        Hmmm you should ask Cheetah, the site admin. But heīs at the hospital atm so youīll have to wait until heīs back. But I think that the arts you post here should be drawn by yourself...

Comment

Images you post should be drawn by you, or in certain cases you may post other artists work that you have helped with (ex. collaborations/fan colours/fan art/etc.) random images you find somewhere else out there really shouldn't be posted here.

Also, any artwork you do post should be in the Show-Off section of the forums. (2nd from the top)

Oh yeah! Welcome to the forums by the way!

Comment

Yeah, basically all the art here is self-made. Or I have posted some commish works I had done with the artists permission. Kudos on wanting to contribute though, you are off to a good start
            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Long time lurker, First time member

Hey, there. I'm Deka Silver, and I recently joined and it's taken me this long to post in this topic. I hope to get know you a bit better as time goes by.

Comment

Heya! Welcome here! Hope youīll have as much fun here as I do!

Comment

Technically the person who started this thread was spam bot, but apparently it's become somewhat used LOL!
                  Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                    Technically the person who started this thread was spam bot, but apparently it's become somewhat used LOL!
                    Hahahah lol I didnīt know that xD

Comment

Yeah its the old original poster is banned thread, but hey it works! =D
                      Final Fantasy 7

Comment

It is the Volkswagon of threads. Started by an ass but so nice the people kept it.
                        KS

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
                          It is the Volkswagon of threads. Started by an ass but so nice the people kept it.
                          Hahahah that was epic xD

Comment

New to the forum

Hello guys and gals, this is Opus and Im new here. I still have to browse all of the sections of this forum, but I'm sure its going to be a while before I do all. Im an artist who can draw all kinds of furries and also love to draw simpson style art. I hate mechanical art, such as vehicles, but I guess I have to draw it sometimes. hope my art is to your standards. thanks

Comment

Ah! You are the Opus I thought you were!

Welcome aboard!
                              KS

Comment

Working...
                              X