Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

I am here now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am here now

Hello people from TJA!

I am Victor2K, and came here from WWOEC, a place that is about to close soon and wish to spend some good time with the fellows here

I write erotic fanfiction about several subjects and I want to showcase my work here and meet good people that can write or draw nice stuff!
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Welcome to the site, as people start shuffling over I'll try and post a few news posts on the main page, but let everyone know we'll welcome them with open arms.. Anything you guys need don't be afraid to ask
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
      Welcome to the site, as people start shuffling over I'll try and post a few news posts on the main page, but let everyone know we'll welcome them with open arms.. Anything you guys need don't be afraid to ask
      Thank you!

Will start tomorrow asap to show you what I've got at written part!
      A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Working...
      X