Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The Animation Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Animation Discussions

While we had separate threads in different sections for talk of this subject at WWOEC, I believe it would be better to just put it all in one simple thread like this because doing it this way makes it easier to discuss pretty much anything about animated episodes and animated movies.

Spoiler Warning for anyone who hasn't watched the latest episode of The Fairly Oddparents: DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT THE EPISODE SPOILED.

Now I'll start off by talking about this absolutely bad episode of The Fairly Oddparents that I just watched [probably the worst]. Basically, It's was about 2 spoiled birthday children who's Pink haired Godparent has trouble finding her Wand. #Wan-Duuuuuh! So the episode was suppose to be a parody of the Transformers and MLP [I believe XD] that wasn't all that funny. I was honestly alot more comfortable just watching Dragon Ball [The original series] because I never watched the whole thing. Then I get the bright idea to watch this mess because I had hope that: "They can't get any worse, right?" is what was going through my mind. Nearly half way through I was ready to throw in the towel because that's when I remembered they had stooped this low. The thing that got me the most and just made me go WTF is when Wanda says where she found her wand. Note: She got it knocked out of her hand earlier by the Unicorns Chloe wished for by "unexpected coincidence". Seriously, It's bad how they use this gimmick because they they make it look soo unbelievable compared to episode certain episodes in the past. Now she tells both Timmy and Chloe she finds her wand in Mr. Crocker's Gift bag for the party and guess who comes in to get their bag while next to them...You guessed it, MR.CROCKER! Soooo When was it okay to just throw out the element that Fairies shouldn't be seen with their Godchildren? It's like they're making fun of what the old episodes stood for. Also, Trixie's in the episode. Yeah, you can see her as a background character. That's as far as they're going now boys&girls it seems. Unless they were showing she still exists and they have plans to use her. In that case, it's still lazy they haven't used her. Ugh! but I just need to get that off my chest. Watch the episode at your own chance of peril because I certainly didn't enjoy it.
    Last edited by Clinkage; 02-21-2016, 06:21 AM.

Huge News: Big Hero 6 will be getting a new cartoon series next year, with many Kim Possible alumni working on it.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...301-story.html

Comment

Clinkage, my friend Sniper Tomcat & I know Fairly Oddparents very well, though Sniper is better than me and know the show much like the back of his hand. I continue to keep in touch consider I did read his sexy fiction.

Anyway, yes, we all know how it went ever since the introduction of Sparky, it all went downhill. The show became all Timmy & Crocker-centered, no longer the "Slice of Life" cartoon we used to know & love, so we can say goodbye to AJ, Chester, Veronica & Trixie too. By the time Chloe Carmichael came, it did not revive back the ratings. Sure, Chloe isn't a bad character, but the whole show still continue to suffer from quality issues. Well, we all know why, Nick managers don't like pouring money to Butch for increasing quality, more like giving money for only more and more episodes, quality is not a concern!

Like I said in many blog posts, as long as Spongebob Squarepants live as "The Face of Nickelodeon" and the Nick Managers' "flagship" cartoon, it will continue to be the ebola of the cartoon industry, eating other TV shows like a vampire. Sucking it dry till other competitors lose their quality like FOP now is, or being killed (or finally ended). We're going to miss another great show like "Gravity Falls" & "Wonder Over Yander". We're going to miss them so much!

Spongebob, you can condemn yourself in Hell! We'll never miss you if you one day finally be dead inside your coffin!
      Last edited by ; 03-08-2016, 12:22 PM.

Comment

CRazy news in animation..like a Duck based Hurricane....
        https://twitter.com/DisneyD23/status/706897290305228800
        Ouch right in the nostalgia!!..oh what is it? It will include Donald like th eoriginal Barks stories!!?!?
        Fuck it I'll watch the shit of that. I'll force people to watch it, I will crucifix peoplein front of Tv if necessary!!
        Last edited by ; 03-08-2016, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the Baron of Kaos View Post
          CRazy news in animation..like a Duck based Hurricane....
          https://twitter.com/DisneyD23/status/706897290305228800
          Ouch right in the nostalgia!!..oh what is it? It will include Donald like th eoriginal Barks stories!!?!?
          Fuck it I'll watch the shit of that. I'll force people to watch it, I will crucifix peoplein front of Tv if necessary!!
          Wait is that a redesigned Webby in the backseat? Please let her be less annoying than the original. Also where's Launchpad?

Comment

Originally posted by Ferretlord View Post
            Wait is that a redesigned Webby in the backseat? Please let her be less annoying than the original. Also where's Launchpad?
            Launchpad was confirmed to be part of the show, nothing is instead known of Gizmoduck
            My beloved Magica is of course part of the show(duh you can't have ducktales without Magica de spell and the Beagle boys, as well as ol' Good flintheart)
            About Beagle Boys i wonder if there woudl be place for the Beagle Girls. boom Boom Beagle was quite popular on toon erotica boards for a period.

Comment

Originally posted by the Baron of Kaos View Post
              Launchpad was confirmed to be part of the show, nothing is instead known of Gizmoduck
              My beloved Magica is of course part of the show(duh you can't have ducktales without Magica de spell and the Beagle boys, as well as ol' Good flintheart)
              About Beagle Boys i wonder if there woudl be place for the Beagle Girls. boom Boom Beagle was quite popular on toon erotica boards for a period.
              Well to be fair Gizmoduck wasn't introduced until half way through the series. I wonder if Magica will have her original voice actress or not, seeing as she is in her 90s.

Comment

Sorry for double posting, but here's the first images of the Tangled TV show. First, why does she have the long blonde hair again?

http://hellogiggles.com/disney-tangled-tv-series/

Comment

I find this super-unlikely too, we love her long blonde hair, but it has a unique history, which sadly, the series will not make any sense when her hair is cut after the movie. But in the Wedding Day shorts, she's married with a short brown hair. So the series should stick to only the short hair, otherwise, it will not make sense. As though like by magic, she grew it back but without healing properties, OR maybe a really long blonde wig to compensate.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowghost View Post
                    I find this super-unlikely too, we love her long blonde hair, but it has a unique history, which sadly, the series will not make any sense when her hair is cut after the movie. But in the Wedding Day shorts, she's married with a short brown hair. So the series should stick to only the short hair, otherwise, it will not make sense. As though like by magic, she grew it back but without healing properties, OR maybe a really long blonde wig to compensate.
                    Not to mention her cameo in Frozen with the short brown hair. You're right the cutting off her hair was a major plot point, and character development of the film. Oh well then why if Genie losses his shackles at the end of the first film, doesn't have them in part two, but has them in the TV series, and third film for no reason?

Comment

Really? Cameo? Didn't notice that.

The hair part is that, you can't expect her to keep her false mother away from her home either, it's not that simple to convince her and say that the outside world is safe when she continue to say outside world is full of evil things. So the show took place in the middle of the movie, also unlikely. But I read they say it's after the movie but before the wedding day short, keeping the long hair is still unlikely.

Speaking of genie, the shackles he kept it, if you wiki around, he said he like them on his wrist as they're more like fashion accessory. I also don't know why at first until I wiki his article for answers.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowghost View Post
                        Really? Cameo? Didn't notice that.

The hair part is that, you can't expect her to keep her false mother away from her home either, it's not that simple to convince her and say that the outside world is safe when she continue to say outside world is full of evil things. So the show took place in the middle of the movie, also unlikely. But I read they say it's after the movie but before the wedding day short, keeping the long hair is still unlikely.

Speaking of genie, the shackles he kept it, if you wiki around, he said he like them on his wrist as they're more like fashion accessory. I also don't know why at first until I wiki his article for answers.
                        Yeah when all the guests start arriving to Elsa's Coronation at you see them all entering the main door, you see short hair Rapunzel and Flynn from behind dressed like they were at the end of Tangled. The film makers themselves have said yes it was them.

Comment

Wow, saw it, that was very brief, like only 1 second.

Comment

Here is the 12 minute sneek peek of The Killing Joke. The glitchy pauses are annoying, but it looks like a good film.

Comment

So there is a reboot of the Powerpuff Girls coming to Cartoon Network. I saw a short preview on the Cartoon Brew blog. My reaction: Meh!

Comment

Working...
                              X