Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Need some opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some opinions.

From longtime members here, as well as from fellow newbies.

I plan on putting up my stories, as soon as I can get them cleaned up grammatically (lost my proofread copies when wwoec went down).

Which site do you think would be the best one to do it?

TJA forum, or the Pal forum?
    Terra Branford sez.
    It's springtime why not have a picnic in my grassy meadow.

Maybe I'm just a simple person

Personally I prefer the straightforward approach of TJA forums, which Cheetah plans to keep intact after the upgrade. No disrespect for Palcomix's layout, but the non-linear layout takes much more effort to follow. (By which I mean it's not enough to go to the latest post in a thread because you also must see if anyone has attached comments to older individual posts too.) The controls are more reliable here too.

Comment

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
      Personally I prefer the straightforward approach of TJA forums, which Cheetah plans to keep intact after the upgrade. No disrespect for Palcomix's layout, but the non-linear layout takes much more effort to follow. (By which I mean it's not enough to go to the latest post in a thread because you also must see if anyone has attached comments to older individual posts too.) The controls are more reliable here too.
      Yeah, I can agree 100%. I'm sure, after a while, I'll get the hang of the pal forum, but yes, this is familiar. I already know how to navigate here, nearly by instinct. For ease of use, this one is the clear winner. However, that's not the only thing to take into consideration. I'd like to pick the forum that going to get the most traffic, therefore, hopefully the most exposure.
      Terra Branford sez.
      It's springtime why not have a picnic in my grassy meadow.

Comment

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
        I feel the same way. Pal's forums just don't sit the best with me, but I've been trying to respect Cheetah's wishes, and keeping the general chit chat over there, but I like the layout, and ease of use here. Gallery views over there are weird.

I'd post stories here myself, as the attached comments on Palcomixs can make scrolling down to read the newest post a bit of a hassle.

Comment

I'm just covering all grounds and posting on both.
          Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferretlord View Post
            I feel the same way. Pal's forums just don't sit the best with me, but I've been trying to respect Cheetah's wishes, and keeping the general chit chat over there, but I like the layout, and ease of use here. Gallery views over there are weird.

I'd post stories here myself, as the attached comments on Palcomixs can make scrolling down to read the newest post a bit of a hassle.
            Post upgrade sadly it'll be the same attachment method. But I don't like the attached comment s either and may globally disable them. On TJA that is.
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
              Post upgrade sadly it'll be the same attachment method. But I don't like the attached comment s either and may globally disable them. On TJA that is.
              That's good because the attached comments mess me up. I'll skip over whole conversations over there because I think they're signatures.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferretlord View Post
                That's good because the attached comments mess me up. I'll skip over whole conversations over there because I think they're signatures.
                No worries, already looked up the global disable.. I didn't quite understand that system. I mean it's a reply that isn't a reply... That... doesn't coincide with the normal conversation? What is it like walking up and whispering something into someones ear while they're talking? ....... hail hydra... wait what?
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
                X