Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Dream thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream thread

Time to reopen the dweem thread, babby.

So this dream starts with me going inside a car, wearing a lucha mask, and sleeping. The next thing I know, the hot young blonde from next door comes inside the car and initiates sexual intercourse. Skip ahead, I get called into my living room and a long line of men and women accuse me of forcing myself on their female relative. I vehemently defend my self. I tell them the facts, that she initiated it.They tell me she's 16 and I'm almost 10 years older than her. I tell them 16 is legal here. They want more details. At this point I am in the dream and I tell the truth, I don't remember the actual sexing. So they call their lawyers, I get mine. Big twist: I'm still seeing the girl. I rush out of her bedroom, declare my love for her, and back to reality.

Last night I dreamed of tearing Roosh V's heart out of his chest and ate it so it was the last thing he saw before John Cena came out of nowhere and gave his fading body an AA right into a wood chipper.

No less that what he deserves, but still, I think I may have issues.
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Katie View Post
      Last night I dreamed of tearing Roosh V's heart out of his chest and ate it so it was the last thing he saw before John Cena came out of nowhere and gave his fading body an AA right into a wood chipper.

No less that what he deserves, but still, I think I may have issues.
      Cena had to have come out to his entrance music.

Comment

The other night, I had a dream that my wife (an only child) had a younger sister. She and her boyfriend had just broken up, and she was upset, so I was trying to console her as we sat on a couch in the living room.

She took my efforts completely the wrong way and started coming on to me--even though my wife was periodically coming in and out of the room as she did tasks around the house. I finally said to my wife, "I think your sister wants me to fuck her right here in the living room." Then I woke up.

Comment

To confirm my less fap = more chance of sex dream hypothesis, I just had one of my most intense erotic dreams.

I was walking down the street and spotted this Polish woman I very vaughly remember from my college days. She stopped me and said, "Oh, I''m not leaving until I remember who you are." We chat a little, she tells me some stuff I forgot, yada, yada. She mentions she's married. She then takes my hand and leads me into some kitchen. She pulls her panties down and I do her while she's standing. I feel my erection go right inside her. She's getting back at her husband for cheating. It was awesome.

Comment

Working...
          X